Video Game General 6.4: New Halo? What else?

Extra

About time Indivisible finally came out. Now to remember where I actually asked to get the game when I backed it.

8 Likes

Looks like previews for Last of Us 2 are starting to come out now.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Come on Ed Boon, gimme Shaolin Monks HD with online coop

4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

How do I know this is official!? I didn’t see not one dick in somebody’s mouth.

I played In The Hunt like 2 months ago on Retro Pie. It’s clear as hell that game was designed to get your quarters. There are parts in that game you simply can’t get by without dying, especially some of the bosses. It’s fun though and has a great art style.

1 Like

I didn’t know why this was odd until…

Now I have to do some research

giphy

2 Likes

In the Hunt is 1cc-able. Every arcade game was designed to eat your quarters.

2 Likes

I thought this was pretty cool. Nintendo posted a timeline of how Link’s design has changed over the years and from game to game.

4 Likes

Apparently Last of Us: Part II is such a massive game it’s going to be 2 blu-Ray discs.

It also will not have multi-player.

A lot of the enemies within the game will guard dogs. You do not have to kill them.

I will be surprised if for PS5 Sony doesn’t use the BD-XL discs, each of which can hold over 100 gigs of data, which is precisely the sizes games seem to be approaching these days

3 Likes

Apparently Mario Kart Tour is doing well so far

cheh, Black Widow always seems like such a waste of a character spot, imo… Batman is one of the only heroes I let slide on my rule about superheroes not being “super” in some way.

checking the eShop— Gunvolt Chronicles Luminous Avenger and Fightn Rage are already out, I see. This continues to be the greatest late summer/Fall lineup possibly of all time, folks. It’s tough to keep up with all this greatness coming out lately.
niiiiice:

Luminous Avenger in action…

Delicious.
4 Likes

What about Iron Man??

Iron man a cripple