Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

I’m a weirdo,but I would like to see Sindel return for MK 11.

2 Likes

GAWD DAMN!!!
Bruh that finisher is that’ll make Professor Zoom/Reverse Flash blush!!

UPDATE:

I’d like to see her return too. I mained her back in MK9

1 Like

That Kabal looks sick.

Nothing weird about that. I’d like to see her return as well.

2 Likes

Oh shit Kabal is back? Hype!

1 Like

I am horrible in that the last MK I actually liked, was Arcade Ultimate MK3.

MK3 and 2 were the only ones I genuinely enjoyed.

The 3D ones just never gelled with me.

God knows I tried (I bought all of them).

LeleleLui Kang on a bicycle kick in 2.

And 3 had Best Cast. ™

Apparently they are supposed to be revealing another character on inside xbox

Kitana in the MK movies is so hot.

2 Likes

People in the chat are saying d’vorah got revealed already

Edit: had to back up the vid to confirm and yeah Dvorah was confirmed. Just showed artwork of her, no gameplay.

jupp, here a image of d´vorah
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DyrO2fmU0AMPSX0.jpg:large

And people, dont forget there is a MK11 Thread too. Maybe you want to bring some life into it…

2 Likes

This is not a game…its an experience

EA working on new NFS, PvsZ and gave a release window for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Fallen Order is supposed to be coming this fall

Respawn says they are now working on some other Titanfall game

Ooook…

I really enjoyed Crackdown till the fuckin’ game fucked me over. I had nearly all the agility orbs and I was stocked. Then for some unknown reason the game decided to delete my save. I never picked it up again.
Fuck Crackdown.

MK games suck ass.

Dead Cells is still my crack. I just really like this game. I love that I can play as little as I want or play for an hour and I always start where I stopped playing.

That makes me realize something that Ive wanted to deny for a long time now. I caynt really get into games with heavy stories that take 40+ hours to finish anymore. The stories never interest me and I don’t really like playing games for long periods of time anymore.

1 Like

Dio and Jotoro Kujo just got announced for Jump Force on the xbox stream. Edit: announced probably shouldn’t be the right word since IIRC they already announced those 2 but they did have a trailer showing gameplay.

Kingdom Hearts 3 ships 5 mill, fastest selling KH game

DoA 6 Runs 1080P on PS4 pro, Xbone X can reach up to 4K, Xbone X will be the only version of the game with HDR, PC included

Capcom Q3 report

They are expecting RE2 and DMCV to sell 8.4 mill…was it mentioned that they’re doing a live action Megaman film? I can’t remember if that was mentioned before.

First time I saw her was in License to Kill. One of the old Timothy Dalton 007 films.

2 Likes

This sewer sections really starting to wear out its welcome.

Yeah I’ve seen pretty often that people aren’t really into it overall lol

Its just a bit overly long and for an arwa filled with poison enemies theres a real lack of healing down here. Been stuck on Danger for like two hours now and have found two, maybe 3 green herbs. Everything else is blue herbs which is nice for the poison but yea.

Im almost done and now that i k ow what to do it will go by a lot faster next time. Got that Blighttown effect where its just kind of a shitty place to be but not so bad once you know what to do.

You also move slower in Danger mode and thats been making this take a decent amount of time longer to. Takes a while to get around when you are limping everywhere.

I’m LOVING what they’re doing for fatalities now. I hope they can keep this trend going.