Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

My body is ready.

And around Friday of next week, so shall my Rig.

i7 9700K
2080 Ti Founders 11GB
32 GB
500 GB Samsung EVO 970 PCIe NVMe M.2
Sound Blaster X-Fi
…on a GODLIKE bun.

I am SO ready.

Gots me Bose table tops, Razer Huntsman, and Lefty Death Adder raring to go.

…we’d best get Mord, Brick, Lili, Gaige, Krieg, and Maya, at least, as DLC.

MOAR.

1 Like

Geoff: …camera is this way guy…

lol

Edit: Dead Cells won best action game. Fully expected them to give it to Black Ops 4 and kinda pleasantly surprised.

Edit 2: Monster Hunter World won best RPG.

Edit 3: Cloud 9 wins best Esports team, Overwatch got best esports game, League of Legends World championship got best esports event, Sjokz wins best epsorts host, best esports coach is Reapered, Best Esports moment is C9 comeback.

Edit 4: Best Student Game went to Combat 2018

Edit 5: Not gonna lie…kinda cool to see Shawn, Phil and Reggie sharing the stage.

Edit 6: Best Narrative goes to RDR2

Edit 7: Uh some Marvel game is getting announced for switch? Looks like a beat em up in the vain of like the Ultimate Alliance games. Wow…It is Ultimate Alliance 3…and It’s actually exclusive to Switch!? Man…how the hell did this deal go down!?

Edit 8: Industry Icon award is going to Greg Thomas

Edit 9: Rocket League is announcing new DLC, which…sort of looks like a crossover with Forza? Nah it’s just the McLaren. Available Tonight.

Edit 10: Best Performance went to Roger Clark as Arthur Morgan

Edit 11: Showing the trailer for Far Cry New Dawn. Apparently the world got nuked at the end of Far Cry 5.

Edit 12: New game announcement from Supergiant Games. Game looks a lot like Bastion and Transister but has greet mythology. Has a very comic book artstyle to it. Game is called Hades. No platforms announced yet but it has early access on Epic Games store.

Edit 13: Showing gameplay of the Ancestors game.

Edit 14: New game being shown, Takes place in Space…or rather it was until the decided to go down to the planet. It’s all CG. Game is called Scavengers. Being made by a new studio made up of ex members of Halo and Battlefield devs.

Edit 15: Best Score went to RDR 2. Dunno if I agree with this vs. the other nominees but RDR does have pretty good background music…felt Celeste or maybe even God of War might have been better. RDR2 is racking up tonight which is pretty much what I expected.

Edit 16: Best Audio Design went to RDR 2, Best Art Direction went to Return of the Obra Dinn, Best Mobile Game went to Florence, Best VR/AR Game went to Astro Bot.

Edit 17: Dead by Daylight new dlc announcement trailer. Called Darkness Among Us.

Edit 18: New trailer of Anthem now. Mostly story focused. Also looks like we’re going to get some footage of the locales and environments with the orchestra doing the music.

Edit 19: Crash Bandicoot just showed up on stage…sooo yeah…pretty sure we’re about to get CTR announcement. Game is petty much completely redone graphically with online. Looking pretty damn good. Called CTR Nitro Fueled (correction from Filled) and for right now it’s only coming to PS4.

Edit 20: Content creator of the year goes to Ninja. They got Christopher Judge to meme it up on stage lol.

Edit 21: New game made by a studio called Private Division, some of the original creators of Fallout are involved along with the guys who deved Fallout New Vegas . Looks a lot like Fallout…in space. Called the Outer Worlds, coming to PS4, Xbone and PC.

Edit 22: Some new game on screen now that is all CG but has the graphical styling of Fortnite a bit. Looks like it might be some kind of loot based diablo kind of game just based on the trailer. Getting that vibe. Game is called Dauntless. Forgot this game existed. Coming to Epic Games Store, PS4, and Xbone

Edit 23: The fucking Smash puns in this Smash commercial lol.

Edit 24: World Premiere up. A game from Hello Games. Looks kinda interesting. Got these characters in what I can only describe as colored potato sacks as costumes adventuring around… Game is called the Last Campfire.

Edit 25: Best esports Player goes to Sonicfox (was hoping for this), lmao…dude came up in full fursuit and everything lmao. That was so worth it. This guy lol.

Edit 26: PUBG now has winter coming to it. Play it on PC now, PS4 and Xbone in January.

Edit 27: and now it’s time to PULL MY DEVIL TRIGER!!!

Edit 28: Ark Survival Evolved devs are now making a game that I though twas just going to be pirates on the sceas but this shit has demons, and Dragons, Moby Dick? What the hell is this game? Game is called Atlas. Apparently can have 4000 concurrent players. Big open world MMO adventure game.

Edit 29: Best Debut Indie Game went to The Messenger, Best Fighting Game went to DBFZ, Best Family Game went to Overcooked 2, Best Strategy Game went to Into The Breach.

Edit 30: World Premiere. Game made by Bioware. So this must be the new Dragon Age game. It’s…not Dragon Age? It’s called The Dread Wolf Rises. Didn’t really show much. Apparently it is Dragon Age and it the name is just the subtitle.

Edit 31: Best Indie Game went to Celeste, Also won games for Impact Award.

Edit 32: World Premiere from the creators of Abzu. Lady in what looks like assassin garb in a big open world colorful game where she’s fighting magma demons. Game is called The Pathless. coming to PS4 and Epic Games in 2019.

Edit 33: First look at Survived By from Human Head studios. 2d massive online game that seems like you’re going to die alot

Edit 34: Magic the Gathering is getting into esports? uhh…alright?

Edit 35: Now for some RDR 2 music. Surprisingly that last song wasn’t bad…haven’t heard it yet in the game.

Edit 36: Stranger Things video game being shown now. Got the main characters beating people up in an isometric 2d game. Game is called Stranger Things 3 The Game.

Edit 37: Ed Boon is here!? He’s just presenting an award right now. Best S-…wait…did they just pull a fake out!? THEY JUST PULLED A FAKE OUT. It’s MK XI! Scorpion and Raiden Fighting each other in a CG trailer. OF course this game is showing some aspects of what to expect through the CG trailer. SHIT…Raiden just caved in Scorp’s chest! He kills Scorp and he came back immediately and fucked him up. Offically called MK 11. Community reveal coming in January. Showed a lady with with an hour glass at the end.

Edit 38: Best Sports Game is going to Forza Horizon 4.

Edit 39: Starbreeze game…Appears to be Psychonauts 2. Wow they somehow landed Psychonauts 2 with all the bullshit they got going on right now? Yeah it’s Psychonauts 2. coming 2019.

Edit 40: And heere’s that leaked DMC V trailer from earlier.

Edit 41: Best Game Direction went to God of War. Heeey! God of War also won best Action Adventure game. Was fully expecting RDR 2 to take this. Good on them. Cory getting a bit emotional on stage. This is one of the reasons why I said this awards show isn’t really for us. Glad they got at least something tonight.

Edit 42: World Premiere Fortnite trailer called The Block which is a space where people who make the best content in Creative will get their stuff shown on the island.

Edit 43: New Trailer for Rage 2. People getting popped and shotguns in the chest, explosions and guns getting cocked. People getting run over. Showing different locales and environments in the game. game is coming May 14th.

Edit 44: Best Ongoing Game goes to Fortnite. Fortnite also won best multiplayer game.

Edit 45: some sort of Persona 5 announcement…is this coming to switch? WTF…WWWWTTTTFFFFF…JOKER IS COMING TO SMASH!? WTFFFFF!? This is so out of left field. Nobody could have called this lol. We got Joker coming to Smash but P5 ain’t even on Switch. Now they have the orchestra performing the Smash Bros. theme.

Edit 46: Game of the Year award went to God of War. Wow…was definitely expecting RDR 2 to take it especially with everything it won tonight but this was def the 2nd choice. Good job guys. They deserved it.

Solid show again this year. A few upsets and a couple of headscratchers (looking at you MHW for winning best RPG) but still solid.

4 Likes

AH YO’… MONSTER HUNTER WORLD GOT ONE!!!:smile::sunglasses:

1 Like

Nobody clapped for LoL’s championship thing, but it won best event.

Also… Go one. Lmao.

…and that Beast Master PC had best be Roland’s brain inside a robotic body.

ZZZZZ…All these boring indie game trailers!!!

Oh…shit the TRIFORCE of gaming!!

Yea but they aren’t removing the song, they are recording a new vocal track and that’s it.

MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3!!

Its for Nintendo…only!!

1 Like

Hurt my soul to see MUA3 Switch exclusive, but i plan on gettin the system…eventually…maybe

1 Like

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is hype.
I hope the playable cast is more than the avengers, gotg and Wolverine though. That kinda shallow character pool is one of the things that killed MvCi (aside from the game being utter trash)

3 Likes

when that isnt a game for roofle…

Wolverine is an avenger. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a switch so Ultimate Alliance 3 is brought.

3 Likes

Ultimate Goddamn Alliance 3 folks. BOUGHT like a muthafucka. :+1:

3 Likes

You lucky bastard!!

ALSO RED DEAD…SWEEP!!

He was also in the fantastic four but most fans don’t know that he was in both.

1 Like

i cant believe god of war and detroit havent won anything yet.
shit.
and thanks @Sonichuman for the updates of what happened. i straight up forgot about the vga being today.

1 Like

I just noticed Crystal and Lockjaw in the splash image with all the heroes. We’re getting the Inhumans too.

God of War should have won more than one award by now!!

1 Like

Well goodbye any respect anyone had for the FGC. It was nice while it lasted

3 Likes