Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Microsoft has unlimited saving and you don’t need a gold membership to use it. Sony will store your data for 6 months if your unsubbed while still letting you download from the cloud. They also let you backup your saves with external storage. No matter how you look at it Nintendo’s service is fucking shit and deserves no money.

4 Likes
1 Like

-You still can’t backup saves of certain games.

-If you don’t go online with your Switch for 1 week you’re no longer able to play your “free” NES game anymore.

-Most releases have half the game on the cart with the other half you have to download(sorry, had to sneak this one in there. One of the biggest reasons I don’t ever want to pickup a Switch at any point. Well that and…it’s still looking like a port machine outside of Mario and that Yoshi game coming out.)

-Steam offers cloud saving…for free with no subscriptions required. There are people out there that are subbed to Switch online, PS Plus and Xbox Live. I already feel like an asshole by paying for Plus, there’s no way I’d sub to multiple services. My Plus lapsed a while back and if it wasn’t for Fighting EX Layer I wouldn’t have re-subbed. I don’t think it’s worth the value for me personally(99% of the “free” games we get I already own as physical copies) and I don’t know about you guys, but I really don’t give a shit about a huge majority of multiplayer games this generation. It’s sad for me to say that because I usually love playing FPS and fighters online. I don’t care about PUBG/Fortnite type of games either.

I find it funny Miyamoto was saying video game companies were being “too greedy” or whatever a while back, when you could make a compelling argument that Nintendo is the greediest of the three console manufacturers.

The reason for this is beyond retarded. Nintendo doesn’t want people to cheat on multiplayer games. Nintendo did the stupid thing and have multiplayer data saved locally instead of having it tied to an account or server. Idiots.

1 Like

3DS still doesn’t come with a charger when you buy it new.

2 Likes

Nice, but no new features or anything eh? Prob wait for a sale too lol.

Capcom is canceling Dead Rising studios’ game and expecting to lose 40 mil in the process, monster Hunter world makes up for the loss

NBA 2K playgrounds 2 coming oct 16

Sony TGS lineup

Goku is able to use SSB in Jump Force

Switch is getting a Fortnite bundle?

This capcom trailer is funny. Got slightly dark at the end lol.

This Alexios thing is real isnt it?

Bruh, that Capcom trailer had me dying.

“That’s right”
-Captain Commando

That took a turn down Crime Alley really quick

1 Like

Did you guys like Dead Rising? Good good good…Capcom Vancouver is closed now

Can’t say that I did honestly.

1 Like

It sucks that people will be losing their jobs…but I wasn’t a fan of the Dead Rising series.

4 Likes

I’m a fan of the Dead Rising series. It sucks that Vancouver studio closed but they weren’t the series home studio. They took reigns with the second game. If they can get most of the guys who did the original for a new game that would be preferable.

Dead rising 1 was amazing. Screw everything that came after.

I love the DR series. It’s sad to see the developers get shut down after what…one game that didn’t “meet expectations” or something?

Dead Rising 2 and Off the Record are amazing though. 3 I haven’t spent much time with and 4 wasn’t nearly as bad as everyone made it seem. Again, it’s sad to see them go after one mishap. EA shit right there.

1 Like

Is this game worthwhile? Tri-ace always has fun gameplay but the plot… ooooh boy the plot…

It wasn’t one mishap. They also developed the new Puzzle Fighter and that was a flop. Shut down a few months after release.

d
deadrising

Dead Rising 4 was pretty damn bad- 2 and OTR were good, and I still enjoyed 3 quite a bit, but whatever magic they had before was completely gone in 4.

Pretty sure gamesharing on a nintendo platform is an accident. I put money on it that they fix it later.