Victory Pointe Arcade Opening [Pittsburgh PA]

Hey I don’t want to be annoying and use this place to hype my business. . . but wait that’s exactly what I want to do.

I’m opening an arcade on South Side in Pittsburgh, grand opening is going to be December 5th/6th. We’re going to have a lot of games that I think you guys will appreciate, and I know a bunch of people here on SRK.

Some games we have, SFIII:3S, MvC2, Vampire Savior, Vampire Savior 2, Garou: Mark of the Wolves, Super Street Fighter 2 X (Turbo), CvS2, Power Instinct Matrimelee, Last Blade 2, World Heroes Perfect and Samurai Showdown V Special.

All the above are the Japanese boards running in Sega Blast City cabinets with CRT monitors and siemitsu sticks. All our boards and Neo Geo carts are original, no emulation, so everything should be frame perfect and even obscure glitches will be intact.

We also have American fighting game cabs such as Mortal Kombat II, Ultimate Mortal Kombat III, and Killer Instinct.

In addition a couple other games you might enjoy even if they aren’t fighters: Windjammers!!! Battletoads (Arcade)!!! Twinkle Star Sprites!!! Rockman (Mega Man) Power Battles 2!!!

All the games I’ve listed are available for Free Play for $5 all day. We have some new stuff and pinball on token play, as well as new and classic consoles hooked up to zero lag BenQ monitors. We have a bunch of fun old fighters like Weaponlord, TMNT Tournament fighters, and even obscure stuff like Castlevania Judgement.

Also we have all the Smash Bros games, and our gamecube is hooked up with genuine Nintendo component cables.

So please come on down and check us out. We want your love!

full game list at (Console and arcade) @ www.victorypointe.com

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/988837_10205148459414631_5663057399508867092_n.jpg?oh=061f73ef2cc8338b333053496ad565a9&oe=54EA1B50&gda=1427319610_5ed78d9ff2c56c4e4f16d52fa22d13dd

All of these arcades in locations where people don’t appreciate them :frowning: