VICTORVILLE, CA High Desert area casuals

im down depending on how far u live wolf
i can bring full setup (tv/30/stick)
may need a ride

I got a TV, 360, and 2 sticks for 360 good to go.
Don’t know if I can do both, but I’ll see what I can do.

hopefully someone shows up with a tv and a box.

Can anyone hook up e_med w/ a ride?

im going to end up going. family event was cancelled so ill be going. i can give you a ride e_med. just text me where you stay. oh and i still will be hosting on saturday.

:karate: can you PM me the addy plz. start time is still at 3 till late this friday?.
my 360 took a RROD dump but i may be able to get another one friday. i can bring 2 360 Te’s one bat top and one ball top & 1 ps3 TE plus a hrap ps3 stick. i may be able to bring a 19 inch CRT tv with me also. so i will try and bring a whole setup for this.
just in case there is a pad player that don’t like sticks ill have my trusty saturn usb pad for the ps3 :razz:
whats the head count for this so far?
i may bring 1 more person with me but i am not sure if they will be able to make it.

i can bring a 360 and a 360 stick but still working on a ride though…

Hey Brent, pm me your number and address. I’m already hooking e_med with a ride also.

man this is looking good, its gonna be a big turnout both friday and saturday if everyone who plans to go shows up

Can everyone who is showing up please do the following:

1. Say if you’re coming and who’s coming w/ you

2. Tell me what you’re bringing.

Post it on the thread so we could all know the head count and how many setups are available.

Example:
Lord Genross
1 tv, 1 TE stick, a PS3, and a copy of SF IV.

1 te stick, 1 se stick hopefully modded if I get parts tomorrow.

Oh and the sticks are for xbox.

Just me
1 TV, 1 360 (with SF4), 2 sticks (stock te, modded se)
TV is SD with a/v cables, so no lag. I don’t have Seth unlocked, if it’s a problem tell me now so I can unlock him tonight (don’t care for console chars)

just wondering but since it starts at 3 how late will this be going on till?

i will be bringing 2 360 sticks 2 ps3 sticks. i am working on getting a system and tv also but not positive on that just yet. and so far its just party of 1 for me

I’m gonna call it off at 1 am lol don’t know if you guys are gonna stay that long but that’s the latest lol

PM me with the adress please. Are you guys doing something Saturday?

LOL I think I saw you that Ten2Gaming tourney last week.
Anyway I’ll send you the adress and yes we’re having another meetup on saturday but at dolfans house.

Wait, who were you?

Lord Genross lol I left early though. Not like I’m a hot shot or anything lol if that’s what you’re asking.

I mean, like, who did you play as? Who did you play against?