VICTORVILLE, CA High Desert area casuals

i play with e_med and brenttiscool, im down for whenever. i live in victorville:blush:

Iā€™m in victorville, on 395 and luna

awesome im on 395 and seneca ill see if i can drop by tomorrow

Definetly. Bring the rest of your squad. Lonewolf is coming like at 3pm but we will be playing for a while. U know how sf4 is

im going tomorrow with e_med and blu3

Good stuff. Iā€™ll see u guys here!!! HIGH DESERT!!! Lol

what are the hours you are going to run this? i stay in upland but i visit the fam in hesperia fridays and saturdays.

Friday at 3pm but we should be jammin for a long while.

Fā€™it hereā€™s my number to all who want to show up lol. This is just going to be a trial run. Nothing major.
text or hit me up if your in the area.

Good turnout!!!

good shit today guysā€¦had fun and glad to have met some new playersā€¦looking forward to next weekā€™s session

GGā€™s to all you guys, it was cool to finally meet some people up here who share the same interest. I hope to see you all again next week!

GGā€™s to every1, good looking on the Rog and Abel support. Just gotta learn those matchups.

ggs guys
bringing in more people so we can do a small mini-tourny
see ya friday

sup fellas, i live in Rancho Cucamonga/ Fontana Area off the 15ā€¦ we be running casuals in alta loma, link is my sigā€¦ btw, i do 2 want to meet the high desert players. if anything hit me up on XBL and send me frā€™s or msgs when u guys get 2gether. since the I.E is soooo biggg!!! we need to find locations that are closer and better suited for us in the I.Eā€¦ if anyone agrees to this i will be happy. but for now im down to travel :smile: till i get no money lol hit me up

Im down for these casuals, hit me up on XBL. Maybe that SnC Crew can show up this Friday!

Alright so dolfan said he will be hosting this Saturday as he posted above.

Iā€™ll be hosting this Friday Dec. 18th so EVERYONE WHO PLANS TO SHOW UP PM ME AND Iā€™LL PM YOU ALL THE INFO YOU NEED.

Also can anyone bring a tv? I have a Sony Bravia 32" Iā€™ll have it out there but i think it lags so if any of you guys can bring tvs iā€™d appreciate it.
And consoles aswell I only have a PS3 and I know a lot of you guys donā€™t like using that version so that would be great.

Im down for this, PM me the addressā€¦

Clutch, are we doing FnB 2v2 Tourney or this? Your call.

can you pm me all the info, lonewolf?

Shuffle n Cut will definitely meet you guys up there within the next few weeks.