Ventura County Street Fighter 4 Players Thread

liar! He mains rog but he’ll only bring him out if he thinks you’re worthy

we could play at that place in ventura close to toys R us, if its still open

or we could just rent a room at motel 6 lol
aiite well lets see how many ppl we got then we can figure a venue

1. Me
  2. Solin

lol motel 6, remove me from your list sir

I can host… I think. Gotta talk to the wife. We have a 11 month old at home and it may not be a good idea if it gets too noisy and all. I just found out I got a ton of reading to do for my grad school stuff, so my schedule is really tight. I suppose we can do a meet and greet at my place for a few hours this friday or saturday. When’s best for everyone? The only caveat is that if you’re under 18, sorry.

friday or saturday evening is good for me, I was also gonna suggest that we could carpool to denjin or something.

friday or saturday, denjin car pooling sounds good also

Can anyone do anything local?..im a pad player and dont play stick. I went to denjin last night and they have a console station, but they told me no one really plays ssf4 there and directed me to family funtime arcade. I then drove all the way there only to find out that their console stations are xbox and only with the games MW, Halo reach, and Black ops. The rest of the place is arcade. I felt like i completely wasted my time and gas.

Wow. SF in my area (west Ventura County) still exists. O.o

Anyway, let me know if you guys put something together.

This is proving to be more difficult that expected… I’m open to going to Denjin also. Should we exchange PMs with numbers?

how bout friday at denjin, @ 5 ??

@ cj-senpai: that sucks, well if you wanna join us to go again on friday atleast for sure youll have some ppl to play.

@ sidious: aiite its coo, we carpool to denjin then

@ duralath: well we going to denjin if you would like to join us. if not i’ll let u know if we meet up locally sometime

@ solin: STFU LOL lets rock!

so i guess friday denjin around 5 ish is that good for you guys?

Damn. I’d join you guys at Denjin tomorrow but I won’t be in town. But whenever the next meet-up is, I’ll try and make it.

Please note that I’m also terrible at Street Fighter.

dont worry we’re just gona play for fun, we’re not that good either

@gouki: I would but i wont be free until 7pm tomorrow night.

Whenever you guys are able to do something local please let me know.

aiite we’ll let u know. hmm… looks like almost nobody can make it.

thinking about heading to denjin tonight around 930ish … anyone else?

Nevermind… guess i’m heading to FFA since Denjin doesnt have SF4:AE. PM me if you want to join or carpool.

kinda late for me i wake up like at 4am for work. I think FFA is having a SSF4AE tourney on saturday. might go to that.