Vega's New Trials

Come December, we will have new trials for every character.
Create your own trials here. 15 trials you think Capcom should put as Vega’s trials. First 6 trials will be special attacks only. 7-8-9 will be super, ultra1 and ultra 2. So write 15 combos from basic to pro.
Normal trial rules are valid. No char.specific combos. No combos that cost more than 4 ex.meters unless you gain extra meter during the combo. “Counter hits” are off.
Trial dummy is Ryu.

Ryu and not Dan?

But tbh, I don’t really get the concept of the “Trials” in SF4 series. Is it to show begginners the combos that are mainly used by the character? To show combos that are fancy? Or to test a player’s execution?
By looking at the Trials that we had so far I can say that it’s neither of those. It’s more like: To show combos that are useless/unoptimized;

Strongly agree ! I play Claw, and Dictator, but their trials are nearly useless for me
I think Capcom should create new training Option for each character, like

Vega Trial 1 : Basic special move ( 5 levels): Show for beginner how to execute Vega’s each special move, Super and Ultra
Vega Trial 2 : Anti-air (5 levels) : Show how Vega can deal with jump in from typical opponents
Vega Trial 3 : Punish combos (5 levels): Show how Vega can maximize his attack after opponents whiff a move
Vega Trial 4: Advanced Combos (5 levels): Show how a well excecution players can do with Vega

I think these options can help SF players a lot