UW Thread revival (Casuals/Gatherings/Tourneys)

Nice! Well it’d be dope if we could get at least 2 setups going. Know if we could bring our own setups/tvs? I’ll see if I can get some more peeps to bring more setups.

Session tomorrow has been booked at Odegaard Room 334 from 2-4pm. It should be on the third floor in the corner closest to Red Square.

Alright, here’s what’s available in terms of the TV’s:

Large Plasma TV: Composite, Component, VGA. No HDMI.
We will probably want to use the 360 VGA cable that ejdge has. edjge, can you bring that tomorrow?

Smaller LCD TV: Composite, Component, HDMI.
We will most likely be using either component or HDMI on this, but more leaning with HDMI.

As for setups, with these circumstances, who is willing to bring in gear tomorrow? Here’s what we have so far (bold is confirmed):

Dual modded stick - JDotCDot
Xbox 360, Dual modded stick - Marus
PS3 stick - Mufasa95
360 stick (possible) - ejdge
Console setup - Brandon

It would be cool to have some more setups since we have two TV’s. Anyone willing (or know someone) that is willing to contribute?

Yeah I’ll bring it, my 360 stick might be there but masterfader is helping me swap out the stick. I’ll ask Brandon if he can bring a setup.

edit: fuck double posting

Just posting to confirm that I’ll bring my stick and 360 tomorrow.

Awesome, thanks!

Good games, guys. We should definitely hold a session again. It’s likely I’ll bring a console next time so that we could have more games going on in the studio. Not a bad venue on campus, eh? haha

We should load up some games on that PC in there so we can play some 3S or some doujin fighter.

Yeah today was cool. Not sure I’ll make it out next Tuesday since sc2 is coming out but I’ll be there every week thereafter! GGs and we could develop a pretty decent scene here at uw if we keep it up. I’m also willing to sign up after you so we can have the session until 6ish if we wanna go longer.

Yeah, GGs to everyone. We should definitely try to make this a regular event.

Oh, I just realized. Someone should definitely bring BB:CS to the next session.

Session this Tuesday again? I went ahead and reserved it from 2-4pm.

Sounds good, I actually have to be there so no skipping class for sc2 :frowning:

I’ll be there until 3:30

Yeah I’ll be there too. Should I bring my 360 again?

Sure, if it’s no problem with you.

It’s no problem. I’ll bring my 360 on Tuesday.

mind if a random comes? lol

I will be moving to the Lake City area soon. I know that its kind of close to UW. Just the same, I’m down to play when you guys have sessions. Tekken and Super are the games I play. Oh, I hope to be in that damn college in 6 months or so as well.

Of course guys, anyone’s welcome. We meet in Room 334 (Digital Presentation Studio) from 2-4pm (maybe later if people feel like it). It should be in the corner closest to Red Square.

Bring gear if you would like to.

Ahh so bummed I missed this this week! Special lady friend wanted lunch last minute! I’ll be there for sure next week though.