USFIV hitbox meassurements

Hi everybody
Im new to this forum but not new to fighting games.
My stundent bodies at the games academy berlin are planing to build our own Beat em Up based on USFIV.
There for im tryting to find the Hit/hurtbox meassurements of Decapre, Cammy, Sakura or C. Viper.
I already have installed Frame Trapped v3.4. The tool is great for analysing the positon of the Hit/hurtboxies but its telling me the meassurements of them.
If somebody has an idea how to get more detailed informations about them we would rly appreciate it.
I already thought of buying the “USFIV bible” guild on amazone but im not sure if this would rly help for rebuilding a character.
Best Regards
Maju Piju

general discussion is Not the place for this. Go to tech talk.

Hey welcome to SRK. This isnt the place for FG stuff. There’s a guy in the SF5 section named @Akhos who can probably help with some of the measurement stuff.

Similarly, the guy who created frame trapped is on twitter. You could also hit him up for more info.

Gonna close the thread now since we have a proud tradition of heckling out of section posts here in GD. Feel free to remake the thread in Fighting Game Disucssion or go through the USF4 section under classic fighting games. On my phone so I cant handily link you.

Have fun.