[USF4] Need help de-rusting for a local tourney on 3/26

I haven’t played Ultra Street Fighter IV in a long time (probably about two or three months), and my friend Vito just informed me that there is a local tourney for it on March 26, 2015 (next Thursday).

I need some help getting back into the groove of playing SF, and experience playing as Cammy and/or Ryu is strongly preferred (Vito is going; he plays a good Cammy & Ryu, and he could very well eliminate me if we play). It’s okay if you don’t play either of them, though; I mainly need good feedback on maximizing my gameplay. Even if I don’t win, I just want to walk away from this tourney knowing that I was at 100% battle capacity going into it.

To get an idea for how Vito & I play, here’s a video of an offline FT5 set we did a while back: http://youtu.be/Krl0og5Vqgk

Personal Info
XBL GT: DiscoCokkroach
Region: East Coast, USA
Mains: T. Hawk; Ryu; Guile

I mainly play games in the evening and late night. If you feel like you could give me a helping hand, I would greatly appreciate it. Either post in this topic, PM me on here, on message me on Xbox Live if you’re interested. Thanks in advance!