USF4 Location test at Super Arcade Nov. 29th - Dec 1st: What do you want me to test for Makoto?

Hello Makofriends,

So since Super is getting a location test for USF4, and that I’ll only be testing out Makoto, I wanted to see if there’s anything specific the Makoto community wanted to see or have information on being tested? I know there’s been a few rumors going around, but if there’s something you’d like to see or for me to try (I’m trying to be there all 3 days) I’d be glad to do it and report for you guys. Most of the info will be posted to my twitter I assume during the test, and I can put a list together for you guys on the forums after if you want.

Also, I have a confidential source that I’ve talked to recently, that says as of at least 3-4 weeks ago (During the initial testing where red focus and Ultra Combo W were leaked) Makoto does have the ability to hit grounded opponents with Fukiage: But currently EX only.

Take care guys!

See if EX Fukiage armour breaks.
See if EX Fukiage hits crouching opponents.
Do some other stuff that other people mention. :stuck_out_tongue:

I remember some people were asking on the capcom forums about allowing tsurugi on jump-back. It doesn’t make much difference to me, but I imagine some people would like to know.

EDIT: Something that I would actually like to see is if there’s still a 1-frame height restriction on EX tsurugi, though I’m not sure how practical it would be to test in a busy arcade.

Find out if FFS works against crouchers.
Check for additional EX Oroshi invincibility.
U1 damage nerf?
U2 full invincibility after start up?
In my dreams, I see s.MK hitting crouchers.
If Fukiage hits crouchers: twd.LP xx EX Fukiage.
Currently, there are a few corner setups where an opponent can block a j.MK no matter which direction is held. Example: against Cammy-- EX.Hayate > LP Fukiage xx empty neutral jump > twds j.MK. Can you see if any of those uh… ‘unhittable’ setups still exist under the new wake up changes?

I’d be interested to see what combos into ex fukiage.
If extra invincibility frames on ex oroshi.
If karakusa or ex oroshi gains some kind of throw immunity.
Maybe if hayate provides more advantage to allow for more mind games afterwards.

My top concern is how different the game is. New system mechanics and such.

Check and see if j.mk is a reliable cross up now pls

Check for any karakusa range change, you never know.

I’d like to know if her EX Fuki can work as a reversal from pressure. Like a SRK. I doubt it, cause she’d be godlike if she could, lol. But I can’t really think of anything else that hasn’t been said :smiley:

Test to see if EX-Fuki is OTG since delayed wake-up has been implemented.

Noted all requests so far and I’ll try my best to add any info that isn’t known after the Japanese tests (Which are a few days before Super) :slight_smile: