USF4 / AE2012 C. Viper Tutorial Series

Don’t give up dude just keep practicing. Her FFF was the first thing I learned and I still can’t hit it 100% too. There’s days when I can do it no problem and then the next day its like my hands can’t get her motions down lol. The shit is weird man. I used to struggle with doing seismo chains on the right side but I finally got it down. It took awhile but I was really on the verge of saying “fuck this ima only seismo chain on the left side” lol.

Tut

OS TUT

USF4 change vid next, then last two vids for level 3

Another great video. Thanks Floor. The st. HP OS on Blanka is great.

Who is this Floor guy? I think he uses wallhack

Thumbs up!

I’m currently having a love hate relationship with her lol. I keep moving back to Yun (wanted to use both). I also love playing as Viper, hate fighting against her.

Ultra changes tut

Well done keep it up man

part 2 of USF4 changes
covers v1.04 patch

I’ve been doing FFF with Negative Edge. I’m guessing that’s not advised?

I do it with negative edge as well. I press down the hp for the first fierce then negative edge the hp.tk.
if it doesn’t mess with your execution I don’t see any problem doing it.

What ever floats your boat, I think JayceTheAce uses Negative Edge aswell :slight_smile:

Yeah, I can’t do it consistently without negative edge either. Since going back to Viper I seem to struggle with connecting U1 off St.lk

Look at the screen. Is the technique coming out? If yes, then whatever you are doing is perfectly fine. Loads of my inputs look dumb as fuck but shit happens so it’s all good.

Also Floor, your work is mad appreciated over here. Loving this, gonna go through it all asap. I’ve dabbled in Viper’s easiest stuff for a long time now, and want to become better/good.

It works way better like this, thank you. :stuck_out_tongue:
I don’t think that’s a big deal either. As Chewiie said, Jayce is using it and he’s doing pretty well.

It’s a bad habit. You might have to plink your HP for some punishes which isn’t really compatible with N. Edge.

It’s a bad habit. You might have to plink your HP for some punishes which isn’t really compatible with N. Edge.

Tut Update:

Thanks for the update Floor. Glad to know you haven’t given up.
I’ll work on these setups tonight. I’m sure I’ll enjoy kicking Rolento’s face repeatedly.

Great, Ive been waiting for those last two tuts for a long time. As for the hp tk feint counter for DWU… Does anybody ever use that? I think its somewhat feasible for the corner u1 setup after dash, but doing it on reaction to the “Technical” message after the backthrow, step forward setup with perfect timing seems way too hard for me. Ive never seen any viper do it consistently, not even tonpy, latif, problemx or any other top viper. That shit is just too damn hard imo