UOH link to AR?

i have difficulty linking AR with a non-meaty UOH on a crouching opponent…tips perhaps?

Do the UOH early on wake up for frame advantage. the AR will be a lot easier to dish out then.

thanks for replying, but the whole point of me asking is linking AR after UOH NON-MEATY, just straight up AR after UOH

Well, there are no tips. Since you have to press 2P, you can’t drum the buttons, limiting any kind of possible shortcut or foolproof method you might use for other combos. The super comes out so fast that as long as the sprite looks like it’s in hitstun during the super freeze, it should turn out alright.

Enabling certain settings in training mode and practicing the timing is about all you can do.

Yea, what gaijinblaze said. Also, it shouldn’t be too hard to link it. The only problem I ever had was sometimes getting a regular Aegis out instead of EX. (I was pressing PP too early and the super was being activated on the release of the PP buttons, which were not simultaneous. That’s why I was getting a normal Aegis rather than EX. So, I waited longer to do the super.)

I always press all the p for extra insurance. It seems easier for me since I can use my middle finger as a base.Better balance than using 2 fingers imo.