Universal Juri dropbox folder: Universal info + Char specific info [Organized by characters]

Here is my folder of everything i know.

The Notes.txt is an explanation for my wording and an explanation for what i exclude/include. You should read it.

Ignore the moveset section as idk wtf i’m talking about. This is my personal Juri folder so as I don’t completely understand her, there may be incorrect info. The move-set section is one of them. I plan on updating it whenever i get more experience with her.

**Any Criticism is Appreciated **

And again another person who didn’t read through the stickies where all this information (fakecrossups in the corner, safejumps in the corner, instant overheads, and a few matchup specifics) is already compiled.

Had these already in the Cammy and Ibuki subforums I wonder if this happened in the Yun / Yang subs too

In case you don’t find it:

I did read.

Iv actually read every single thread in this forum and done personal testing.
Its all split up into lists independent of characters.

i’m putting it into 1 list per char so its easier to deal with and read. Plus there is some stuff that is outdated from 2012 to ultra

At least to me, having 1 list for every single character specific subject is a pain. I prefer to have one char list with everything in it pertaining to that character. It is much easier to look up on a phone or whenever you realize your not Rainman.

Cute bandwagon joke though

If this is so dumb then cool. i wont update it but i hardly see how it is already done in this forum.

And i’v posted compilations in the cody forum, evil ryu forum and yun forum and i played them all before ultra :slight_smile:
Lot of people liked all 3 of the posts i made so 3/4 is pretty good.

i agree that classifying stuff under each chars is the best way to organize notes

Just updated the post with my folder of juri knowledge.

Hey man thanks for this. Really helpful.

Thanks, @mapleleafs791. This is good stuff.

Definitely very useful. Thanks for putting it together.

not up anymore?

Had no idea something got fucked up. Hang on fixing it now.

Rearranged my dropbox drunk one night and forgot to change the link [my assumption]

Thanks! I should probably just download it all. I use this a lot.

Can you add forward dash os for Vega. Crmp forward dash os. So if he flips away you dash and punish him.

why would you use that? its -1 block and it is only +2 on hit aka you need a counter hit to combo. I want to test out the other OSes vs vega but i cant as I need to replace the power drill i left to remount my tv. I should be able to look into it soon but i need a week at the most.

thanks for the input though ill check it out.

Thanks for putting this together

it’s +6 on hit at best without a counterhit if you hit it perfectly meaty. If you don’t hit it perfectly you could still combo with far.LK if he gets hit by it meaty + it covers his escape options.
Apart from that you’re +2. You could also start your pressure etc.

forgot about meaty’s that shit has so many active frames. derped that one.

Ill try to remember to update it when i have time remind me if i forget.

Keep in mind that this loses to backdash - he can catch your forward dash recovery frames.

I also find the timing more strict than other OS so I never go for it. But it looks hella sexy when you pull it off in a match.