Unique move question

Ryu - f mp
Ken - b mk
Juri - f mk
Dudley - f hk
All of these moves basically do the same thing. They attack a crouching enemy. But what do you call these moves? My first guess is that you would call them frame traps b/c they attack enemies who block even when they crouch but I could be wrong. What do you call these types of moves? Also, frame trap actually has something to do with countering a move, I think, so what is a frame trap?

Those are overheads. They aren’t frame traps.

As far as frame traps, the stickied glossary has most terms listed already. Check it out.

Stream of consciousness at it’s finest…