Unable to attend EVO

Mr Wizard said that you can ask a friend to pick your shirts for you, but in that case there is no refund

So one of my friends can pick up the XIII shirt and the EVO shirt? Is she/he allowed to participate in my spot? And what are the conditions to pick up the shirts and spot (If possible).

http://evo.shoryuken.com/2012/04/02/evo-2012-player-registration-now-open/#comment-483924901

Only thing I have is my passport, can I print out the information from the EVO registration page? It has the zip code. And my current ID is in progress since I lost it. Yeah, gotta pay for it.

Yes, passport + info from Evo page + signed note saying your friend can pick your shirts is good enough.

If you have all of the above you don’t need an ID, Evo staff are kind people afterall, they will understand. but an ID is really easy, it’s anything with your face and name on it. Driver license, school ID card, medical card…

Okay, that’s good. But just wondering is he allowed to take my spot to play?

So overall, he can pick up the KOF XIII shirt, and the EVO 2012 shirt? But I won’t get the $50 refund, correct?

yeah, friend can pick up both shirts, but get 0$

What if friend chooses not to pick up the shirts? Can I still get a refund?

aznpikachu215:he was trying to say that already paid and wasn’t trying to get the free shirts and a refund. What he wanted to know if someone brought his info could he have someone pick his shirts that he gets for paying for Venue and KOF13 LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR THAT HE JUST WANTS TO KNOW IF HE CAN THE SHIRTS NO REFUND JUST THE SHIRTS OR GET HIS MONEY BACK JUST MONEY NO SHIRTS.

If you’ve been able to gather anything that’s been already written in this thread you would have had your answer 2 hours ago. It’s too late to get registration refund, but you can have a friend pick up the shirts. Now someone please lock this thread.

edit: geez why did I bother with these 2 fools

TY deadacid

Alright, I guess I got all the information I need, thank you Necrophile, and the rest.

u to Necrophile