Um omega juri buggy?

When u juggle, it does super instead of ultra. And now super is ultra motion…?..

I have no clue what you are talking about, but yes, she is bad now.

She literally didn’t receive any new crazy option, and her moves that were already pretty handy got nerfed.
You can’t juggle anymore into super from launcher, her new fireball system with special move is horrible while every other characters received crazy new crossups setups, vertical fireballs and dive kicks.

I was the one looking forward to the omega edition and I get this, I’m probably going to play another character for omega

Omega Juri is in no way bad. She is a different character type. She is less of a zoning character and much more of a high damage rushdown character. She has traded the fireball store for the ability to release the energy either as a faster fireball or as a juggle move, or as a high damage move. She lost ultras special cancel far MP but can link multiple close mps. in U1 crouching hp juggles, can me jump canceled and the an air chain combo can be done

Juri just got even more stylish combo’s with fuhajin now. And super almost travels the full screen. I’m still trying to figure out how kasatushi works now.

What the fuck is this thread