Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 - Bad Games

I’m surprised I haven’t gotten hate mail yet. I’ve been winning with bullshit Sentinel keepaway tactics and Weskers mixups.

lol, so this dude here is running this stream and i ask him to ft10, which he accepts. we start and its somewhat laggy but i win the first match anyways. second match i lose 2 chars to random super x factor super, and wind up losing it. after that, he drops from the lobby and sends me this and continues to farm noobs on ranked. seriously, wtf?

dude knows he sucks lol

DJRamsey1987

normally i don’t care enough to report rage quitters but his record is something like 87-3 and is actually pretty good. i dont think he will lose to enough people to make it to rage quitter hell so if you ever get matched up with him make sure you quit.

I don’t like to put ppl on here much but I did not like pavoman3 message…honestly my connection was fine till I faced him in rank…lag was there but I still pulled through…and he gets mad telling me to get a better connection…I had no probs with my matches earlier so not sure whats his beef

I most definitely did not send that message, please double check your messages, unless you mean someone using that team, cause my XBL is TEN MORE YEARS rofl

Bad games last night to
iP1nkxNinjA
squirtle lv 5
TravisGreen2020
Ragequitted on me in ranked when they were getting stomped on.

BG to AUDIEMAKK: Lagswitched the entire time with Doctor/Sentinel/Wolverine and sat in the corner spamming Tornado Claw/Drones/Plasma Beam. Ok…I’ll just super you. Every time.

Somehow manages to get me down to my Sentinel, and despite the lag, X-Factor prevails, and he’s down to nothing but red health on everybody, and drops.

BG to AUDIEMAKK: Lagswitched the entire time with Doctor/Sentinel/Wolverine and sat in the corner spamming Tornado Claw/Drones/Plasma Beam. Ok…I’ll just super you. Every time.

Somehow manages to get me down to my Sentinel, and despite the lag, X-Factor prevails, and he’s down to nothing but red health on everybody, and drops.

That’s funny, but it sounds like he was just being honest AND he didn’t ragequit on you, so it doesn’t sound like bad games to me.

I can understand your frustration but I hope you aren’t really planning on giving up this soon. The game has only been out a week.

Fernah22 pull the plug on me after just three matches. His Magnus wreck me first fight, but, when I took him down the next two he bounced before we could even get to the win animation.

^^^Game was over, that doesn’t sound like a RQ to me.

asphxia ragequitted on me in Ranked after I took out his(maybe her) Dante/Trish/X-23 team.

I told her she was “pure garbage” and she sent me this:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/659/asphxia.png

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1874/asphxiaav.png

Bulldike^

Blessthesinner. Some loser who quit during only my 2nd ranked game. It said that he had a 4 win streak before the match started yet I was owning him with my shitty Taskmaster and Super Skrull. :tdown:

Ive been receiving some serious hate mail lately. I will post images when I get at least 10 messages. The messages are insane. Looks like mvc3 is off to a good start so far. =]

BGs to scrubs ragequitting in 8-man lobbies and sending the other player to the back of the line.

this. fucking 9 game win streak in an 8 player lobby, they need a salt shaker icon

played some guy named tonythetiger he barely beat me due to the fact i was missing my m attack proceds to talk smack over the mic and teabagged. fought him again a bit later with my controls fixed he was playing sent, dante and dont remember his last char i managed to beat on him with x23. overall bg’s to him seemed like one of those sore loser players