[UK] Ultra Street Fighter 4 - Capcom Launch Event 08/08/14

Hey guys,

Haven’t seen it mentioned on SRK, but Capcom UK are hosting a launch event for the physical (& PC) release of Ultra Street Fighter 4 on release day.

The event is to be held at Xtreme Gaming in Colchester, Essex. Details can be found here: http://www.xtremegaminguk.co.uk/events/ultra-street-fighter-iv---launch

For those outside of Essex, potentially coming from London way, you can get a train from London Liverpool Street through to either Colchester North Station, or Colchester Town Station. the mainline trains will only stop at Colchester North, but some trains bound for Clacton way will stop at Colchester Town. From Colchester Town its a short walk up the hill to the high street where Xtreme Gaming is located. Colchester North is a little out of town, not outside of walking distance, but possibly a bit of a trek if you don’t know where to go. Lots of busses will head from Colchester North to the High Street though, or you could jump in a taxi.

I’ll be there, most probably dressed as Akuma and showing off how poor I am at Street Fighter but hoping to get some tips from my peers in the FGC.