Uhh...help? - A Newbies guide to the Nova Corps

I see Iron Fist is set to Even against Nova and no one really said anything about it. Mistake or explanations?

Yeah Marv’s list has it that way but mine doesn’t. I think Nova bodies Iron Fist on zoning alone. I don’t have a ton of experience, but I’m pretty sure that aside from random supers Iron Fist gets bopped. But again, assists change things. He’s a lot better with Bolts or Vajra behind him.

Ironfist can close distance very very fast. Because of this Nova’s very liable to being whiff punished. I played NEOKARSH’s Ironfist a while ago and it was interesting to notice how easy it was for him to close the distance. He actually thought Ironfist beat Nova and Infrit agreed. Though I think it’s probably even, if not, very slightly in Nova’s favor. Ironfist sucks, but he can actually fight Nova.

That is very interesting because as an Iron Fist and Nova player, I am the only one who plays these characters in my scene so I don’t know how the matchup works very well. I don’t see the problem with Iron Fist closing the distance since there’s not much else he can do to you if you commit to blocking and pushblock him. Also if he’s in range, he does not have a practical answer for j.H and cr. M. Nova’s zoning can theoretically keep him out but risky without an assist because pulse/javelin has that long startup and Iron Fist can close in and punish you before it comes out.

I have to say that Neokarsh’s Iron Fist was the best one I’ve ever seen.

Updated with resets and incoming mixups
Very limited since I haven’t worked on it myself heh
Any additions guys?

updated the H loops and added link to frame data topic