UDK Bible (Updated for S2)

I got sick of getting crush countered out of UDK by sweeps so I went and made a thing that tells you exactly which sweeps will do so and which sweeps you can go over. It also includes the same info for low forwards, slides, and other low hitting moves that appear to be vulnerable to a UDK. At a glance, this will tell you which matchups UDK can do work in, and which matchups you will want to avoid using UDK to go over lows entirely. I’m pretty sure I have every eligible move covered, if you can think of a move that looks like you can blow it up with UDK that is not listed here do let me know.

UDK Bible Doc S2

You mind if I reformat this and present it on http://sfv.syngin.net/ ? Thinking something similar to this: http://sfv.syngin.net/punish-chk.html
Full accreditation, of course.

Go right ahead, the more Guile players this reaches the better

Is this data straight from TOOLASSISTED’s hitbox viewer? I ask, because if I set Boxer to c.mk on wakeup (quick-rise), knock him down with f.hp (target combo), forward dash, then UDK, both moves go active on the same frame. In that situation, UDK wins (which according to your research, shouldn’t be the case).

If there’s something hinky going on with either the hitbox viewer or the oki tool (which is how I calculated how to get both moves active on the same frame), I’d like to let TOOLASSISTED know.

Edit: hang on a minute, I may have fucked this up. Lemme double-check some shit.

Edit2: Yeah, looking at the wrong data on that. n/m.

A lot of it is, yes. There are a lot of scenarios where the top of their hitbox seems to match up perfectly with the bottom of your hurtbox, or the bottom of your hitbox is right in line with the top of their hurtbox. In game testing was required to say for sure what actually happens in those cases.

That’s what I’m hoping to achieve, but vs. c.mk it’s tricky due to the f.hk naturally winning the encounter due to priority. Versus c.hk, you get a trade, so it’s obvious. Lining up the correct advantage so both moves connect on the same frame is a PITA.

Updated for S2 changes