TvC: UAS Video Thread -- TvC ain't dead yet!

amazing discover man, really good, i test it already, it work reallys good, but you need very good timing, and only work on standing characters, doesnt work, on roll and viewtiful joe even if they standing, however im still testing all option, again amazing discover i may do a new combo giving the credit you deserve and some ways to set this up, this just got me ispired i need to do something new i may edit this message when i get things done

EDIT:

I wanted to do something else with the roll infinite but i end up doing some tekkaman blade combos i usually do on my casual matches enjoy

[media=youtube]BM-_q2MFMAc[/media]

[media=youtube]60c8yHPghiY[/media]

I made a ptx-40a combo video.

Ugh Giants, Free Yummies!

Erm, I didn’t realize what A or B Katzblager (not sure which) in the corner would give blade a re-launch. Potentially this gives him 5 or more re-launches then?

actually yes and no, is posible to try the 4 relaunch with the method i use, but the point is im forcing the stun gauge to the point that i can no longer try another move, for example if you see i use little to none weak attack due to its ability to fill the stun gauge, so if i were to extend the combo it will wiff half way in mind air, or in between the assist if i were to use it for a 4 relaunch, but that is with the method i use, there are other ways, to even try a 4 to 5 relaunch, less hits contribute to less stun gauge, so a extendtion on the relaunch is posible but difficult, the 3 relaunch i use is a combo i made to do maximun damage at the cost off the use of all posible option before the combo wiff, i have another method which is a juggle in the corner that can do almost the same to more damage is harder but paids off, i will put it later this week along with a new combo video when i get it done, a compilation of relaunches i been wanting to do for some time now, hope you enjoy when i get it done.

[media=youtube]33j_S8QnsLE[/media]

A bunch of frank west grab/super grab resets. Go forth and conquer.

SoCal Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Family Fun Arcade AirDashers Bi-weekly Tournaments: 9-19-2010

[media=youtube]dN4bBVeAmVI[/media]

Some videos, casual fights, pretty entertaining heh.

Youtube - TVC:UAS casuals from Iquique, Chile * Oct.2nd 2010

Mr.Q® (Ken/Jun) (Ryu/Blade) (Y-1/Ryu)
Diveman (Chun/Zero)
Galo (Doronjo/Morrigan)

There’s a nice setup for Morrigan’s missiles in video 9, meet the Galo Trap [media=youtube]JiQPgIREHHc#t=0m49s"[/media].

“yo dawg, I herd you like crossups, so we put a mixup in your mixup so that you can crossup while you crossup” XD

Hard to do something in that situation, the block animation for the rolling character looks reversed, so hard for reversals imputs as well. Morrigan can do a 623a and take any try for punishing her hyper move.

[media=youtube]ny41OsLSPf0[/media]

why did you post CGOH video?

My bro could not find it in the other thread and we were having a discusion about all the “changes” that really did not happen and I said I had a recent vid of CGoH he could look at to see that I was not lying.

Sorry, I just knew he would find it here. I will delete the post when he sends me the word and lets me know he has the vid archived or Faved… My bad.

SoCal Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Family Fun Arcade AirDashers TvC:UAS Tournament 10-3-2010

Hey guys
Some combos I’ve done and I hope you appreciate them:

Roll: [media=youtube]52M9OmPDP2o[/media]
[media=youtube]EvvKSgOiXs4[/media]

Chun Li: [media=youtube]kPFZWpVmtqU[/media]

Jun The Swan: [media=youtube]aRdhouiU6zI[/media]

alright guys im back an ready to keep doing combo videos and some casual matches went i get my people reunited in one place but in the mean time i want to share a combo i wanted to do at evo11, but since im not sure TVC will make it to evo i will start posting about everything i know, so heres a little taste of what can be done if you force the stun scaling to the max hope you enjoy it:

[media=youtube]yGWEWfEeEyw[/media]

[media=youtube]Y46rvU6kkEw"[/media]

Posted this in the Megaman section, but I figured it may as well go here, too.

More combos:

Jun The Swan: [media=youtube]Dco3DWxEhm4[/media]
[media=youtube]1jm_jYp05ZY[/media]

Roll: [media=youtube]Ibgi6vm84J4[/media]

Morrigan: [media=youtube]Q9Pl7s-UFe0[/media]

Yatterman-1: [media=youtube]5VO9qN4WGoM[/media]

Double post -_-’

im not death XD

so i finish my latest combo video a compilation of advanced combos, not the whole roster, but still fun to watch i guess, anyway hope you guys enjoy this one:

[media=youtube]Y-YuyrV_Eww[/media]

90% Crossover

Here’s a video I made a couple of days ago with Ken/Casshan. I picked up TvC 3 days ago and it’s been very fun so far. Anyway, the combo is a 90% crossover combo. Please enjoy.

[media=youtube]1lYjTI0L8IY[/media]