TvC: UAS Video Thread -- TvC ain't dead yet!

[media=youtube]kG5LIeMusds[/media]
[media=youtube]300yBeT6WYc[/media]

TvC evo apac grand finals.

cool Chun Li reset

A little Tekkaman Blade combo video I made. The player doing all combos is Flexo, I just did all the filming and video editing.

[media=youtube]ulxdd7PPsxw[/media]

here is a quick vid I did. 2 zero combos. The tekkaman/zero combo can only be done when zero lands on the other side so tekkaman’s lv3 hits completely.
[media=youtube]YMdQQ1B9wXU[/media]

Put up a few casuals on my youtube DRaGoNStaR2487

Here’s a few direct links…
[media=youtube]QeYU7XKEjUE&feature=related[/media]
[media=youtube]KhN7Xwd9v-Q[/media]
[media=youtube]6oNVpZZ7ar0"[/media]

Here we are guys! The footage that I have from the epic team tourney! Royal Flush has alot more and in better quality so wait for him to post up the rest!

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0CA7145B06060031

Some yatter-1 combos that I came up with after fucking around in training mode for the longest time. I have some more on the way.

[media=youtube]zSQS1pLWtXg[/media]

[media=youtube]8FlzBSEW1-U[/media]

Really sorry if they’re scrubby. I just started playing this game, and I couldn’t find any combo videos for yatter-1, so I don’t have an idea of what’s really “standard.” I thought they were pretty good for the little resources used.

what’s up, i been training since the game got realese, so i make a combo with zero, hope you enjoy it

[media=youtube]1zJBNWCGxUA[/media]

Various pool footage from Evolution 2010:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
-??? (Joe/Ken) vs. Keits (T. Blade/Ryu)
-Psychochronic (PTX-40A) vs. KrsJin (Casshan/Jun, Casshan/Soki)
-P.R.O. (Zero/Morrigan) vs. RoyalFlush (Polimar/Ippatsuman)
-Kurasa (Doronjo/Chun-Li) vs. Tronzilla666 (T. Blade/Morrigan)
-Skisonic (Yatterman-1/Ken) vs. ??? (Batsu/Morrigan)
-Frankie Gomez (Zero/Ryu, T. Blade/Ryu) vs. Skisonic (Yatterman-1/Ken, G. Lightan)
-Psychochronic (PTX-40A) vs. Wes (Soki/Ryu, Soki/Tekkaman)
-Psychochronic (PTX-40A, Doronjo/Soki) vs. BB Hood (Yatterman-2/Chun-Li)
-Gustavo (G. Lightan) vs. Psychochronic (PTX-40A) [POOL 2 WINNERS FINALS!]

Bad quality I know, but watch my sexy Alex combo.
[media=youtube]76JRxeiGWIY[/media]

I have uploaded recorded matches from the FFA June 13 tournament that Keits attended while here in SoCal for E3, as well as all the matches I recorded from EVO 2010’s TvC:UAS 2 vs. 2 side tournament. I need to label all of them, but in the meantime, check them out on http://www.youtube.com/RoyalFlush

since i got some free time yerterday i decide to make a little combo with my main team hope you enjoy it

[media=youtube]IjxvMELTWU4[/media]

Update the first post!

GRRRRRRRRRR…:mad:

this time i made a combo exhibition with various characters, dont worry guys your not alone i like everycharacter in the game and i know a combo or two, i just didnt find enough energy to make a combo with everycharacter

[media=youtube]eIzs7cS7Aps&feature=channel[/media]

Here’s that V.Joe loop I’ve posted about a few months ago. Finally recorded, in super bad quality! I messed up the loop by the way but whatever!
[media=youtube]jaUz512tCR0[/media]

That existed in the original too, nice work proving that it still works… remind me of the sequence on the small characters again?

i delete the last post since it was and old one, so i repost what got deleted and ad new stuff:

[media=youtube]Q_F42sAhH3k&feature=channel[/media]

[media=youtube]ICs3fEqQZnw&feature=channel[/media]

ok ones again here with my new combo video, this is proyect zero a compilation of combos that goes for basic to expert level hope to see you guys enjoy this one

[media=youtube]KXa8yFqAsDs[/media]

also since this is a combo purely about zero i will post this one on the character specific guide where it belown

SoCal TvC:UAS AirDashers Tourney 8-22-2010

guess what i upload a better quality video of my 240 hits combo with zero and ryu, now with 7 more hits XD, well at least it has better quality this time hope you enjoy it guys

[media=youtube]aWsQbRwk5TY[/media]

by the way zero proyect part 2 is in the making i need to record a few more mixups reset option to finish it i know you guys will enjoy it went i finish it

EDIT:

zero proyect part 2 is finish

[media=youtube]8H6x1D5MA0A[/media]

this contain reset and mixup option hope you enjoy

[media=youtube]5_VAYF6asPo[/media]

I didn’t get many reps of the infinite but you get the idea. I originally thought it was character specific and can only be done to Tekkaman, but I was able to do it to Blade tonight so who knows?

Also, I found out her 5b has enough hitstun for you to be able to combo another 5a or 5b after it if you dashed in with Roll which would somewhat explain the infinite.

Edit:
Wow, cool combo I found a few minutes after uploading while messing around with Roll. It’s a midscreen relaunch that doesn’t require her broom powerup.

[media=youtube]bjzIgXVqeBM[/media]