"Tut" - (New? Click here. Read first post)

dont comment on what i need to put into the vid pls
there’s still 2 videos i havnt even talked about yet

Way ahead of you mang.

Not really making a big section on EX Duck.

Pro video has a section i’m still working on naming.
So far I just have it under “meter management, Stun or Damage”

Also there are more than 1 challenge per video

lol his rocks are easy to see and react to. If you cant Duck under rocks then you cant duck under shoto fireballs. This means you cant duck, period.

moral of the story: your reactions are dead if you can’t duck rocks

can you effectively plink on pad? I never bothered trying to put it in practice(I’m on ps3 pad everything default.)

Yeah. I have the same setup as you do. I plink HK with MK using my thumb and HK using my index. I plink MP with LP by hitting both of them at the same time. cr. HP > HK is a breeze using that setup

i would deff love the bnb section of the tut, i learned mine already, but when i checked the two other (full) guides i couldn’t find shit for bnb besides maybe or 2 or 3.

Pad default setting isnt hard
Easy to plink (crouch) LK MP HK and HP
MK is a bit hard.
Luckily Dudley doesnt need to plink MK outside of block strings

put on hold til I feel like playin Dudley again

Looking forward to this video. I’ve watched all the other videos and I’m still ass. I’m still in the “don’t push so many buttons” phase of learning.

ya i just finished the 2nd part of note pad today for part 2 ( first there’s just material then there’s the recording withinputs omg takes forever)
This tutorial will really get you out of holding downback/using mgb randomly/not anti airing

no idea when i’ll actually get to do some recording.

I have a question about the pad, I’m using it too. How do you press the directions? Do you tap on the edges, slide your thumb, hold your thumb in the center and tilt or your using some other way? I think the default d-pad is horrible, just a big disc. I got the new transforming d-pad one, that’s a bit better but I still use the thumbstick. Although if I see the benefits of using a d-pad I might switch, I can see how you execute your combos so nicely.

this is more of a “how do i use a controller” rather than a “how do i use dudley” question

practicepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepractice
which ever’s most comfortable for you

Dudley is a$$.Switch to Yun while you still can gaiz $$$$$.

yes! let’s all do what marn did! go from classy to ashy? yes? no? dont mind me

EX lunge +1 while EX MGB -8 LOLOLOL.And they both get damaging juggles after.Working BNB’s on Balrog, while Dudley can’t do cr.jab ~cr.jab ~ st.hk on hit on Balrog. (and i don’t mean on his wakeup).On block there is no chance in hell st.hk will hit after 2 jabs, so no pressure for you against Rog.
If they rebalance, at least make standing fierce to 500 damage or something.
Idealy, they would fix the shitty range on his moves.Seriously, take a look at 3rd strike Dudley, then look at SSF4 Dudley.It’s like they cut his hand or something.In 3rd strike the sweep reached like 1/3 of the screen.Here, my arms pass through the opponents feet wtf.Dude has no range on nothing.I hit with jumping hard kick but can’t combo after, because nothing reaches.St.hk?No.St.fierce?You’d think, but no.Heck, sometimes, even f.mp doesn’t combo.What the hell is up with the pushback from j.hk.Also, let me combo after overhead, because i hit with it, but no follow up reaches.
/rant

I will never stop keeping it classy.

shit i don need to make $$$$$$$$$$$$$ DUDDITZ IS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

expect level 1 of the tutorial by tuesday.
i’ll release one video a week since… because

Two Things
1.I am new to Dudley playing
2. Ur pad Play is UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUnbelieeeeeeeevable

Thought you were using stick.

Exactly.

Dudley beats Yun.

super psyched for this tutorial, thirtyfour. after getting rolled on XBL by you and Mellow I definitely need some tips.