"Tut" - (New? Click here. Read first post)

Yo I just mixed the Nujabes links with the Nico youtube vid. Very gentleman like.

Characters that dont rely on fireballs vs Dud
Sakura, Rose
Ken Seth
E.Ryu, Oni Akuma
Gouken Cody, Ryu
Juri, Chun-li,Dhalsim
Guile, Deejay
Characters that rely on fireballs vs Dudley.

Does this look about right? Or Should Ken and Seth switch with Rose

Guile, deejay, akuma rely on their fireball just a little because it helps their pokes which are good to begin with, not so much akuma but his air fireball can put pressure in the mid screen / corner and on wake up. I think Deejay and Guile need them most. hard to duck under deejay’s fireball unless you’re expecting it, otherwise you’ll eat a slide and same goes for when you jump. deejay has better anti airs then guile. deejay > guile > or = dudley

cody’s fireball has a huge startup. all those characters have already good pokes to rely on their fireballs. lol rose? dhalsim? ONI? sad face

ken and rose don’t need fireball… idk why i used u1 on sakura now… thought it’d be a better punish on her ex shouken. closes page

Yeah, I think Rose should switch with Ken. Though I’m a PSNer haha.

EDIT: Actually, I’d just put Ken on the last level with Rose and Saks. That may be more accurate.

Characters that dont rely on fireballs vs Dud
Sakura, Ken
Rose Seth
E.Ryu, Oni Akuma, Cody
Gouken, Ryu
Juri, Chun-li,Dhalsim, Sagat
Guile, Deejay
Characters that rely on fireballs vs Dudley.

Alright how about now?
I forgot about Sagat.(lol s.HK) Sagat’s fireball game is gdlk

This looks about right tho hmm?

Looks okay to me. I actually though Sagat benefits by using his fireball. I forgot about him, too. I still think Akuma should move towards Ryu and Gouken, but other than that it looks okay.

I use a TE stick and hell the damn Super comes out when I want to DP. I’m ass. I purposely burn meter to stop myself reaching super because it can kill me.

I have about 11 option selects… in the video…
Pretty much ALL of them are for back dashes…

Target Combo OS’s
{s.LK MK MP (HP} Ultra 2 OS (With super stocked do not input 2nd ultra motions, on block you’ll get a super automatically since super cancelable MP)
Input: after slk MK} Ultra Motion PPP Ultra Motion PPP
If the MK whiffs you get Ultra 2

Are these the kind of OS’s you guys want?
I only covered safe jump set ups in the last tutorial.
This one mainly covers backdashes… and 7 frame reversals
2nd motion beats focus on confirm

respond

Target Combo OSes are ok by me.

Me personally I want everything, every option select there is for dudley. It may take me awhile to implement it all in my game but I can at least step my knowledge up alot more.

That OS doesnt work btw.
just wanted an example of OSs i have.
fail OS is from 2010 actually

also update on OP

Cody’s rocks are fucking godlike against Dudley. It’s not like you can do anything on reaction to them starting up. Fake ones cancel almost immediately and you eat a Ruffian Kick

Do you even walk forward?
see Cody going for a rock
walk forward

If he throws empty duck it or duck straight
If he fakes KEEP WALKING FORWARD right outside of his c.LK range

With that mentality you must lose to Sagat, Gouken and Juri for free

I misunderstood what ur asking, far as im concerned the OS are good, I just wanted to see all the ones you know about in case there were some out there I missed thats all.

I would very much like to see you reaction duck a rock actually leaving his hand with consistency

Not that hard really, Cody’s rock compared to other fireballs is real slow, sometimes though I have problems seeing it depending on the stage because its so small.

Let’s not derail thread.
The game’s been out for … forever. Cody’s rocks aren’t a problem.
Everything will be explained in the tutorial.

walk forward. play good Cody players. lol at me not being in footsy range vs cody at all times.
(i get hit by ex ruffian because i walk forward toooooooo much lol)

i never have probs with codys rox, i guess i must just fight scrubs or taking a dash at full screen then a heavy duck is to tricky for most.

Getting back on subject, for the beginner or intermdiate section can there be a list of all recommended meterless punish combos that meet the 300 damage and whatever number of stun standard ( not sure how much exactly) and the two meter punish combos that meet the 400 damage and 700 stun mark. Not speaking for myself as I have been researching these on my own but for the guys just picking up Duds.

At the end of the video(s) you could add a list of the respective recommended BnB-, punish-, corner-, overhead-, AA-, … Combos for each difficulty level (according to input difficulty)
Like:
Beginner Punish: s.HK xx EX Machine Gun Blow, Duck > Upper
Pro Punish: f.MK, s.HK xx EX Machine Gun Blow, Duck > Straight, EX Duck > Upper