TTT2 Character Thread Compendium

Welcome to the TTT2 Character Thread Compendium. This thread has been to created due to the suggestions of Yannick. Since we (probably) won’t be getting character forums for some time, this thread will house a portal of links so that you can all find your character threads with ease. Please check back frequently, as character info will be updated frequently.

[LEFT] [/LEFT]
**Ancient Ogre, Kunimitsu, Forest Law, Alex/Roger, Michelle Chang, Raven, Bruce Irvin, Steve Fox, Paul Phoenix, Bob Richards/Slim Bob, Nina Williams, Wang Jinrei, Asuka Kazama, Kazuya Mishima, Jun Kazama, Heihachi Mishima, Jin Kazama, Devil Jin, King, Craig Marduk, Leo Kliesen, Hwowrang, Eddy/Christie/Tiger, Lee Chaolan, Lei Wulong, Kuma/Panda, Yoshimitsu, Jack-6/ P. Jack, Bryan Fury, Marshall Law, Miguel Caballero, Anna Williams, **
**Ling Xiaoyu, Lili/Sebastian, Lars Alexandersson, True Ogre, Jinpachi, **
Alisa Boskonovitch, Jaycee, Armor King, Ganryu, Zafina, Baek Doo San, Sergei Dragunov, Feng Wei, Miharu Hirano, Angel

As you can see, your character may **not **have a character thread. Don’t fret! If you don’t see one, why not make one? My Angel thread (it’s up there!) was made from scratch. If I can do it, you can do it. Additionally, there’s probably already resources out there to help you get started (*cough TekkenZaibatsu).

Good luck!

for some reason the jin thread redirects me to some other weird thread

Thank you. Should be fixed now.

Hopefully TTT2 does have character specific forums in the near future.This game does need one badly.

But for now, I’m happy that this thread was made to serve that purpose. Thank you.

Do you know TTT has an ccg version called Tekken Card Tournament, it is a mild version and suitable for female players. If you are interested in it, you can read my review first, here is the link http://www.dotmmo.com/tekken-card-tournament-16119.html
**[SIZE=24px] **[/SIZE]

this game badly needs a balance patch

What on Earth are you talking about? On topic, yes I agree this game could really use character sub-forums. Many of these less active games such as MK do not need a fully expanded list anymore. Where can I post to officially ask a forum admin for this?

on what grounds? i havent really looked at a character and gone “yo, this character is mad retarded, yo fuck that dude” aside from heihachi

The links don’t work for half the cast.

Even then, Hei’s only got that db+2 and his safe f:d/f+1.
I hate today’s gamer’s mindset… "OMG 6/4 MATCHUPS EXIST, IT’S SO FUCKING IMBALANCED"
Niggas, go whine to Ono. Harada does this shit right. Ono only wishes he could be on Harada’s level.

Exactly, that and him being able to get away with f,f+2 on what seems like a really good percentage of the cast for the risk of minimal damage with the exception of Bryan, Devil Jin, and Laws. As for match ups, the only 6-4s I can think of (aside from heihachi vs random select) are like Drag vs Jacks and Armor King vs Capos everything else seems pretty legit

Well… devil jin v angel is pretty bad… lol