Trouble Connecting To My Wireless

Like the title says. My wii won’t connect for some reason. Any ideas? I’ll post the error code I get when I’m home if it helps.

My only guess is to change the router channel to 1 or 11. That was the only problem I had with connecting online.

Yeah I have no idea how to do that. The only option it gives is 6 and netgear will charge me for customer support.

Whats the router model? I may be able to help.

well shit if you tryin to help my router is the westell versalink model 327w. its a 2 in 1 modem and router and it aint sendin out a signal for me to pick up on my wii even though its saying it is (the green light is lit up on wireless). heeeelp!!!

WPN824

What is the error code you get?

Nevermind. I figured it out. 128 bit encryption isn’t compatible with a lot of network cards. Dropping to 64 bit fixed it.

i had this same problem and eventually just got rid of my wireless cause i couldnt figure shit out, i dont even understand how you fixed yours.

My internet is completely wireless, Anyway to find a key to it? Whenever I try and connect my wii to the internet(It reads it as an access point) It says I need a key.

I’m guessing you use WEP encryption. If you can’t remember the key, try to remember the passphrase you used to generate it and then type it into your router settings to find the key (or just reconfigure your router).

This is, of course, assuming you’re not leeching off someone else’s wifi.

Nah its our clearwire box, Would calling the HQ help as well?

Probably not. Mail me your wii and I’ll take a look at it.

Pfft. :lame:

Lame is sitting at home with your wii offline. Hope you enjoy your upgraded gamecube!

i dont know why but i find that funny

Lolz, I dont play it much really. <3 Mexican ps2.