Tron Combos - Corner only, Bnb's and throws

Ive been doing a lot of experimenting with Tron and I’ve found some pretty nasty combos. All of these combos require specific assists, but most of the can probably be substituted for another assist with similar qualities.
*Please note that the inputs are written in order of when the commands are inputted, not when they hit, so the assists are written as when the assist button is hit, not when the assist connects.

Legend:

• link . . L standing light . .j jump . . . d down . . . .-jc- jump cancel
    = chain . .M standing medium . c crouch . . u up . . . . -DHC- delayed hyper combo cancel
    ~ juggle . H standing heavy . .b back . . .WD wavedash . -XFC- x-factor cancel
    x cancel . S launcher . . . . .f forward . AD air dash . . . + and (at the same time)

CORNER BnB

Damage: 1,186,000

Description: BnB to OTG relaunch to relaunch to lvl1 to lvl1 to DHC to lvl1

Corner Only?: Yes, but most of the combo (all the way up to the first super) can be done midscreen after a deep, non-crossup jump in

Meter Cost: 3 (2x level 1’s and a level 1 DHC)

Inputs: j.H - c.M = H = S ~ j.M = j.M = j.H = j.S - f.Dash - Dormammu assist B - c.H ~ j.M = j.M = j.H = j.S - H + Doom assist B = S ~ j.H = j.S - H xx Servbot Surprise ~ H xx Lunchtime Rush -DHC- Sphere Flame

MIDSCREEN BnB

Damage: 775,000

Description: BnB to OTG relaunch to relaunch to OTG to lvl1

Corner Only?: No

Meter Cost: 1

Inputs: j.H - c.M = H xx H.Drill - c.M = H = S ~ j.M = j.M = j.H = j.S - f.Dash - Dormammu assist B - c.H ~ j.H = j.S - H + Doom assist B = S ~ j.H = j.S - H xx Lunchtime Rush

THROW COMBO

Damage: 540,000

Description: Throw to OTG relaunch to relaunch to OTG to lvl1

Corner Only?: No for a forward or back throw, but yes for her command grab

Meter Cost: 1

Inputs: grab - WD - WD + Dormammu assist B - c.H ~ j.M = j.M = j.H = j.S - H = S + Doom assist B ~ j.M = j.M = j.H = j.S - c.H - H xx Lunchtime Rush

Anywhere BnB (Corner or Midscreen)
Description: Drills to Launcher to OTG to Super(s)
Damage: 700,000-900,000 (I think. I’ve hit over 1,000,000 with the XFactor into Lunchime.)
Assist Required: Sentinel Y (Or any other fast OTG assist)
Meter Cost: 1 or 2, depending on if you have enough for Lunchtime.
Corner Only? Nope, I believe you can do this anywhere on screen.
Xfactor? Only if you want.

j.:h:xx:rdp::h:+:rdp::h:(Mash)xx:s:+sj, sj.:m:,:m:,:h:,:s:,Land,:a1:or:a2:,:qcf::h:xx:dp::atk::atk::qcf::atk::atk:

If you’re feeling brave, you can land this with a third drill, or throw in an XFactor after the King Servbot to put on the hurt with the Lunchtime.

I don’t use any OTG assist but I use Chun’s L. Legs. Is it possible to do a c.:h: after the j.:s: and call Chun to get them into the air/locked so you can land the :qcf::h: and follow the combo?

It makes sense, but I do need to try it. I don’t see how it wouldn’t work.

Yes it should be. My team is Tron/Hsien-Ko/Dormammu and although I use Dorm’s otg assist, it blasts them way up high and is hard to tag on at the end of a combo. So after a j. S, I do c.H, assist 1 (pendulum), L beacon bomb, King Kobun, H, Lunch Rush.

Tagged on the end of a good bnb combo this will do 775,000 or so. Hsien-ko’s assist is slow, so the timing with legs might be different, but i’m sure it’ll work if you play around with it.

It works with Chun’s assist. Just got it done. My only problem is that I can’t connect lunchtime after King. Is there a specific timing for it?

Well make sure you do a standing heavy first, and cancel that into Lunch Rush. Its seem’s to be a particular timing, and I’ve been to lazy to find an audio or visual cue for it so for now I just mash heavy til it comes out. Works every time, although when I get around to it I’ll clean that up.

I just pay extremely close attention to Tron when I do it. As soon as you see her go back into her normal standing animation you hit Heavy. After a few times you get used to the timing.

If you start that combo off with j.:s:, you can follow up with st.:l::m::h: into the drills. It’s much riskier though.

Why? If it’s 100% consistent when you mash st.:h:, there’s no reason not to mash.

Sometimes when I mash s.H they are to high to mash lunch rush, so don’t mash both and it should be fine.

Thanks!

I wasn’t using st.:h: before the lunch rush. Now I get it everytime. :slight_smile:

Better combo is jump H to H drill, stand m to foward m, jump L, M, H, land jump M, M, S, land S, jump M, M, H, S, land down H, call assist I use sent to foward H, fireball H stand H Servbot Beatdown to Lunch rush. While doing the combo you should get atleast 1 meter.

P.S. Works anywhere it will put someone in the corner from 3/4 to half the screen.

From any juggle state (j.:h:, j.:s:, drill off of s.:h:, etc.)
(s.:m: (1 hit) > s.:f::m: (JC) > j.:m: > j.:m: > j.:h:) x n (depends on which juggle state you started on) > s.:m: > :s: > j.:m: > j.:m: > j.:h: > j.:s: > (your team’s OTG juggle method. I use cr.:h: :f::h: Leilei assist) > :f::d::df::l::m: > (:d::df::f::l::m:)

Does about 735k vanilla, if started off of level 1 x-factor it will 100% every character, even Sentinel.

you can also do some silly things with multi-hitting assists that keep the enemy in the air off of x-factor cancelled Lunch Rushes, like going into King Kobun and then possibly into another lunch rush, which is a useful tool that is almost 100%.

Edit: This also works mid screen, and did I mention one of the viable juggles is to x-factor cancel s.:h: into j.:m: > j.:m: > J.:h:? That particular juggle goes for one rep of the loop but in the end deals enough damage to kill Sent. That means that with x-factor at level 1, you can eliminate any character off of a single jab.

i never tried outside the corner but after her :df::h: , :f::h: you can link her :l: leading to her magic series and super of course

Maybe if you start with 2H… doesn’t work otherwise, I’ve tried.

yea it after the 2H, when you catch them with the L they kinda still in the air

I have a question. If you’re using a team that doesn’t have any OTG assists could I just replace that part in a particular combo with Tron’s 2C then call in Doom Rocks for the pop up? I havn’t done a full combo with it but command grab in the corner to 2C Doom assist into the servebot grab etc works. So I figure it must work in actual combos right?

You should be able to replace it with 2C > 6C

so I can go 2C 6C into molecular shield and combo from that correct?