Training Schedule help?

Hi guys, I’m pretty new to fighting games and Streetfighter.
Ibuki so far as been one of the only characters that have clicked with me.
I can do target combo in Raida pretty consistently, but my execution in fighting games is lacking.

does anyone have any training drills or advice that I can use to get better at playing Ibuki?
I see all these crazy bomb mixups and combos online and I have no idea how in the world I will ever be able to pull stuff like that off, but I am willing to give it a go even though I’m sure the time investment is a lot.

Your best option would be to just practice all the stuff you want until your consistent with it. When you confident enough just bring it into a real match with the goal of landing it.

Here are some simple training drills I use to help your combos and execution:

1. Start with BnB (bread and butter) moves; moves that are your go to punishes, or begin as an opening with minimal execution. For example:
  • your regular combo you mentioned used above.
  • to make your combo safe above, do: st.lp, st.mp, st.lk. Since if you end it with st.hp on block, you are vulnerable to a punish. (-5)
  • st.mk, st.lk xx kazegiri (her DP)
  • st.mp, st.lk xx light punch raida
  • (note: must be up close or corner) cr.lk, cr.lp xx raida

There are many small variations to her combos, but practice these and if you do find any that are two hit combos, those require more practice due to reactions needed in a real match.

1. Practice these combos 10 times on each side without fail. This applies to any combo in general, and muscle memory included.

You may also practice special attacks or ex attacks as well 10 times for more consistancy.

Hope that helps alot.