Training In Blazblue CSEX

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>i had blazblue for a month and i wanted become better at the game, however i don’t know where to begin to get better at the game? I already have a few characters i want to use such as Ragna, Jin, Bang, Val, Hakumen, Hazama. I want to know if anyone can teach me how to play a good rushdown with Ragna,Val,Bang.</span></font><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Also if you can post a combo videos and gameplay of top tier players using those characters for i can know how to effectively move around and see how to set up a combo.</span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Also can you find forums about any of the characters mention on this post i only know of dustloops wiki.and some of the videos that jourdal post.on youtube.</span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>thanks for any help you can give me my GT: theNYCwarrior </span></font></div>

There’s no magic secret, of course, nor any particularly well documented training regime.  I will offer the following suggestions however:<br><br>#1: Pick a character, or two at most.  You can’t approach this kind of game by saying “I want to learn characters A,B,C,D,E,F,Q,Alpha and Phi.”;  That’s a recipe for frustration as you fail to progress far enough, fast enough, with any of them, to make you feel like you’re making any progress.  Some characters are easier to learn than others - Ragna is notoriously easy, Valk and Hazama both take a lot longer to “wrap your brain around.”  I’m not saying don’t pick them, but I’m warning you that you are giving yourself more to work on if you do.<br>#2: Your best bet for discussing a given character is going to be in their<a href=“http://www.dustloop.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?163-BlazBlue-Character-Discussion”> Dustloop forum</a> - but you’ll probably want to have a basic sense of what to do with your character first.  Questions as vague as this one are unlikely to get much in the way of response.   That said, those forums are also the best places to find links to combo videos and match videos for individual characters.  I’m certainly not about to rummage around and provide you with an itemized list of combo videos and top player matches for six characters.<br>#3: The game has a lot of tutorial functionality - both in the tutorial section and in the challenge section.  It’s all valuable - even if the combos aren’t stuff you’ll eventually settle down to using, they’ll give you some practice doing stuff with your character, and odds are you’ll be using at least some of the combo PARTS from the challenges.  So do all this stuff.   Particularly the tutorial.  You’ll need it to understand any advice you might otherwise get.<br>#4(ish): Speaking of understanding advice, if you don’t know it already, learn <a href=“http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Notation”>numeric notation.</a>  For whatever reasons, good or bad, it’s the notation used in the BB community, so people will expect you to be able to read it.<br><br>Beyond that, the best way to learn is to play.<br><br>Oh, and I should plug <a href=“http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8C7642D63C732F82”>Beginner Mode</a> too, because it’s super useful.<br>

If you have any Valkenhayn specific questions, feel free to ask me.