Tournament Player Archetypes

Why is it that every 3S scrub always tries to simplify how 3S works? Because they are too lazy to actually learn to play it. Fighting game can only “suck” when it seriously lacks tactics, and 3S doesn’t lack anything. If you really want to make things simple, use plain examples (like Maj in Footsies Handbook). They explain things better than any article, and can’t cover up scrubness.

gtfo

You do realize you’re raging in a thread that hasn’t had a post made in it since over a year before you became a member and calling Seth Killian a scrub?

I played 3S few years before I entered forum, and I always played fighting games in general. It’s irrelevant when I registered; I will point out stupidity of 3S quotes.

:confused: the argument you want to have about 3s happens 1 post down from op in 03. Too late to have it again. Lol decade old argument, give it a rest.

People get awfully defensive about 3s. It’s damn near it’s own running meme. Seriously, just pop your head in the 3s or SFxT section and just post:

“lol this game is teh sux”

and watch your thread get FLOODED with hate.