Toronto Lovegety GGXX 2008

real talk

So who’s tough in GGXX?

no one cares they all sandbag like douchebags anyway.

whats good? sf4

you only need 5 buttons in gg right?

It wouldn’t have been necessary if people weren’t acting like children in the main Lovegety thread. The GG players got used to having their own thread under the guise of Lovegety but it was just a GGAC thread anyway you look at it. The only reason the rest of the GTASF post in there is because it’s the only arcade with SFIV. People need to get their shit straight and realize it’s open domain and if people want to post SFIV related material in the Gety thread they’re welcome to do so without people crying about it.

um… if i remember correctly, none of the GG players wanted to push away the SFIV players, someone decided to suggest a separate SFIV LG thread and someone (same person?) decided to actually make it.

I dont even see how people are acting like children. We’re doing our regular talk, theres always the randomness of being on forums, the only thing i can see which sparked this is dice’s “waist of time”… which it technically was because someone actually made a thread and nobody used it. Nobody tried to kick you guys out, you all did it on your own, deciding to separate from us in a different thread.

This is different when people make us a GG thread, now THATS like “gtfo of our thread”. Which is why some people actually got pissed off. Afterall, we’ve been posting there for like 2 years and then people just come in and take over our thread lol.

The only reason why it was “a GGAC thread anyway you look at it” was because nobody who goes on SRK actually goes to LG except the GGAC crew? The only reason why we post in there is also because its the only arcade with GGAC. Everything you say applies to both games :confused: You guys come to LG for the same reason as why we went, because they have the only game we play.

I’m not hating btw, I love SFIV posts because that means i get to camp them and reply with bs like i always do lol.

who cares about GGAC this is the GGXX thread

The seperate (this one) thread was created for sarcastic reasons. It was never meant as a serious speration from the actual Lovegety thread. People just took a poorly constructed joke a little too far.

i never understood why they actually bothered with making a new thread :confused:

Kief… :wgrin: