Toronto 2018 Edition

street fighter 4 atm

Anything happening in toronto for street fighter? New here and trying to get into the scene, was wondering where’s the scene at? Any tournaments or casuals anywhere? Only place I could find casuals was at A & C and I was wondering if there was any others

hq and a and c mostly

So I’ve been following the fighting game scene for a few months now and I’m really interested in it. I only own AE 2012, Skullgirls, and UMvC3, (all of which I’m not very good at) but is there a place where I could go to play casually in Toronto? Pubs are probably not the best idea for me considering I’m underage.

A&C World and TOSF HQ are your best bet. A&C is just South of Spadina subway station while HQ is by Finch and Middlefield in Scarborough. Each have their respective threads.

Theres a place in scarborough??? Do you know how to get there from stc station??

Haven’t seen the place myself but to get to that general area you take the 129 McCowan North to Finch then take the 39 east to Middlefield (roughly around a block away). If I’m not mistaken there is a Samosa King in that area, I want to check this place out when I got the time.

there is a bus that stops right in front if it from stc

thanks for the info! im probably going to check it out this week.

Right there’s a Middlefield bus, I completely forgot about that.

Also anyone have the exact address and opening hours? I might see this place for myself tomorrow.

Hi, im new to ontario. Anyone wanna try me online in SSF42012 on PSN? Im live in aurora and i am from NJ.

On Thursday November 8 MVP will having a UMVC 3 tournament. it will start at 5:30 and will be standard rules. plz bring your own controller. the prize is $100 first $50 second, and $25 third. It will most likely be at b207 at Humber north campus. parking is free near the b building at 5:00pm. join the Facebook group for more info ( http://www.facebook.com/groups/141516152674/10150646069832675/?notif_t=group_activity ) and it is free

Hey guys, if I were to run SF and UMVC 3 casuals and/or tournaments on a Tuesday evening at a soon to be disclosed location, would anyone attend? It would be between 6pm - 9pm at a subway/car accessible location. I’m looking to have a minimum of 10 people attending to pull this off. If it is successful then it would be a monthly event.

Thoughts, questions, and comments are most welcome!

If you make ita monthly event, i might bring the ST heads and my arcade board everytime (3-7 ppl including me and of the 7 of us i think 3 play umvc3 or sf4). right now im eyeballing seneca pub which is on tuesdays going to do a trial run @ the tournament on he 17th. My tuesday nights are going to be free starting january If your place is more convienient for us ( or seneca pub ends up sucking)then we may switch… Question is, are you willing to make room for SF2?

yes i would :smiley:

hey, is there a meet up place for vaughan/ richmond hill players? The closest place I know is A&C but its a bit tough getting downtown regularly for me. I don’t know of any arcades in my area =/

Getty is at Leslie/7 and Hero’s World at Warden/7 has casuals on Wednesdays as well. You can find related threads here

With the advent of the SkullGirls patch, I want to celebrate its release with a tournament at A&C World.
It will be hosted on a saturday in december (Date pending for confirmation)

Anyone interested/available?

I have a question. Are Hitboxes allowed in Toronto Tourneys and casuals?