Top Rogue Teams

Say mixup this is for Rogue players only…trying to still some tips on defeating her hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.:lol:

[quote]
*Originally posted by vegita-x

O yeah and please for the love that is Rogue don't tell me u just try to keep on dive kicking on him because if that is the case u will never win. and if u ever play against a real good sentinel player or magneto player like I have to do deal with every fucking day aka (magneto_x) u better do some serious training if u want to beat teams like MSP,TEAM SCRUB.......etc.     Also Remenber U have to mix it up on him she has so much to offer other then that kick.   SO MANY CROSSUPS AND RESETS hopefully I'll be finish my combo vid of her and put it on the net in a month or two.  I'm finish it but not sure how u put it on line.:confused: 

P.S Rogue,Storm,Tron isn’t really that good if each one of your characters isn’t 100% down, remenber storm plays a big part in your victory even tron. Say did u know tron has a triangle jump, I have beaten full magneto with just tron :lol: :lol:

Well not sure if I help or not I can do better showing u then telling u, say r u planning on going to ECC8 it would be cool to have another rogue player at a big tourny like this? Fuck for the team tourny I want to have nothing but rogue players on it:evil: :evil: **[/QU

Thanks for the pointers. I use the dive kick sometimes but I mostly try to start my rushdown with her low air dash and the double short kick, then I either rush in low or call out tron assist and try to cross them up and attack from the other side. I’m not too consistent yet with her rushdown/could use some tips. My storm always ends up doing the bulk of the dirty work, but hopefully ill get better with practice, since rogue was my favorite character in old school x-men vs. streetfighter.

I live in cali so I cant make it to ECC8, but good luck man I hope you fuck shit up with rogue.

For those who say Rogue sucks with Cammy, here’s my combo I use that duz a lot:

Stole from VDO: s.lp, s.lk,call Cammy s.lk, s.rk SJ j.fpCammy hits d.j.rk 73 points of damage or 1/3 of Sent’s life on damage 2 setting!!! MONSTER!!!:lol: :eek: :lol:

I also Sent Proj it rocks with Rogue every Power Drain u can dash S.FP and call Sent Proj which does mucho damage and cancel into GNS!!!:evil:

Here are my teams: Rogue/Sent/Cable, Rogue/Sent/Cammy,
Rogue/Cable/Sent Proj, Rogue/Sent/Cyke and Rogue/IM/Sent. I have contemplated about using Rogue/Sent/Tron but I don’t want to seem like a copycat and that team lacks an AA.
:frowning:

[Here are my teams: Rogue/Sent/Cable, Rogue/Sent/Cammy,
Rogue/Cable/Sent Proj, Rogue/Sent/Cyke and Rogue/IM/Sent. I have contemplated about using Rogue/Sent/Tron but I don’t want to seem like a copycat and that team lacks an AA.
:frowning: **
[/quote]

yeah but thats why your 2nd and 3rd character has got to be 100% affected. Rogue/IM/Sent. is a very good team and if I played IM hardcore I would used that team everytime in tournys. But has far cable I would rather eat rogue out than play with him,hummmmmmmmmm come to think about it I do that for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:D

Lol, imma just learn to play as her…it’ll be much easier after that:sweat: :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah but thats why your 2nd and 3rd character has got to be 100% affected. Rogue/IM/Sent. is a very good team and if I played IM hardcore I would used that team everytime in tournys. But has far cable I would rather eat rogue out than play with him,hummmmmmmmmm come to think about it I do that for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:D **
[/quote]

Yeah… that’s why Rogue/Storm/Tron is awesome because Storm doesn’t need an AAA. That bitch is so self-efficient it isn’t funny. Not sure if the same can be said with Rogue/Mag/Tron. =X

Yeah… that’s why Rogue/Storm/Tron is awesome because Storm doesn’t need an AAA. That bitch is so self-efficient it isn’t funny. Not sure if the same can be said with Rogue/Mag/Tron. =X **
[/quote]

Rogue/Mag/Tron is really good but magnus doesn’t really work well with tron like storm does or sentinel. I only play like 3 or 4 teams top with rogue and it really all depends on the player and how they play. For ex. for team like team seattle I will probably pick rogue/storm/sentinel if My rogue /strom/tron dosen’t work. For team scrub…Rogue/Sentinel/doom… but if I have to face Jwong again I will probably pick Rogue/Sentinel/Jin for his Mag/Storm/Doom shit.

Yeah… that’s why Rogue/Storm/Tron is awesome because Storm doesn’t need an AAA. That bitch is so self-efficient it isn’t funny. Not sure if the same can be said with Rogue/Mag/Tron. =X **
[/quote]

Thanx for the tip too bad I suck with Storm.:frowning: I’m really focusing on Rogue/Cable/Sent Proj 4 now, this team has some REAL potential!!!:evil:

Speaking of that team heres another cool combo: s.lp, s.lk, call Sent Proj, s.mk RP hits (jump UF) j.lk, j.mp, j.fp then Power Drain when they bounce up. This is more effective than your standard AC because u can end of with a j.fp and a kiss too instead of choosing Damage vs Enhancements!!!:smiley:

These are the teams I being using lately:

Rogue(throw or aaa) | Storm(proj.) | Tron(proj.)
Rogue(throw) | Cable(aaa) | CapCom(aaa)
Rogue(throw/aaa) | Iron Man(aaa)/Storm(proj.) | Doom(aaa)

EDIT: Rogue(throw) | Magneto(proj.) | Storm(proj.)

Rouge/sent/capcom

by the way CapCom helps rouge a lot by covering her with his assist and icreasing rouge’s air combo damage by launch+commando and air combo of choice ! it takes1/2 life bar on sent! without power up

yeah that’s a good team but as for me my top two teams are Rogue/Storm/Tron and Rogue/Magneto/Doom I kinda stop playing with sentinel since everyone on the game plays with him. Trying to figure out what team is better and which one to use at EVO2k3 this year. Both teams are equal to me so I’m not sure which one to use. We had a get together at the acarde and I had at least 15 wins staight Say mike(mixup) this goes out to you mainly, After playing chris all they I’m finally 100% with magneto and I can rape the shit out of sentinel with this team.

RST and RMD
Rogue4life

P.S ITS SPELL ROGUE FOR THOSE OUT THERE NOT ROUGE

I’ll give RMD a try, since when I use MSR I struggle agains Sent/AAA.

Its strage tho, when I use RMS I have no problem.

RMS is good but is that rogue/Magneto/Storm…or Sentinel. Beside sentinel is just to cheap, cheaper then cable.
Say roc are you planning on going to EVO2k3 this year.

Rogue4life

I would just like to add Team Edma to tanion’s list: Mag | Rogue | Cable

Good team cause you got Unblockable+Reseted Comobs with Rogue assist. Safe DHC into Rogue and Counter into AHVB with Cable.

I have recently aquired some vids of both Vegita and Edma so if your interrested hit me up on:

AIM: r0cxx
MSN: jdunnone@hotmail.com

Say Roc I have those vids I wish u could have seen me play at EVo2k3 I think that was my best performance in a tounry. The vids from texas wasn’t that good an the sticks wasn’t all that, but hope you enjoy them anyway. Say u should try to come to one of the Texas Regional tourny one day.

Rogue4life

Yes patrick fucking dominated with rogue ahahaahah too good!

My trademark Rogue/Dhalsim AA combo.

land a jump in (jumpin fierce or divekick), s lk, s lk, s hk, call sim, sj, sj fierce (knocks them into flame), sj fierce, dive kick OTG, s hk launch.

this does about 55-65% damage. For the second fierce, you have to float over their head after hitting the first one so that when you connect the second one, you are on the other side of them.

After the last hit, there are many ways you can follow up. You can air dash forward after jumping to nail another dive kick resulting in the instant kill. Or you can do a kiss, and if they roll, cross them up and do the combo again for instant death.

Anyway, Rogue is dope. If i weren’t a strider player, i’d be usin rogue.:stuck_out_tongue:

Ya Vegita the matches I saw where ok but in most of them as soon as your rogue comes out she gets rushed and killed.

But they where still pretty good.

And I’ll problly wont be going as far as texas for a tournament but I’m really gonna try to go to the next big eastcost tournament.

Also does anyone use Spiral ground assist? Its like trons minus the damage but has more range and comes out faster and lasts longer I think, tron is still better but she’s a nice change.

I think Tron’s assist has more priority than Spiral’s ground assist. Plus I don’t think it even does chip damage which is a first since just about everything does chip minus Heal/Bonus assists.

For sure Tron is better but just like to mix things up by useing different characters.

JOIN THE LEGION TODAY! im playin.