Toe-fu DOJO Thread: Read Recent Posts for Updates!

Hey I may actually stop by for this if I can get an address. Just played a fellow member from this forum and would like to further my learning process of this game.

sure dude! i used to live in bothell too lol btw, who did you play on here? and i will hit you with the address in a PM. hope you can make it!

i guess your inbox is full gmon, i was wondering if you could send me your address also? thanks :]

done and done! hope i see you at the tourney!

quoted for emphasis lol:rock: oh btw, cole is gunnin for the Toe-Fu DOJO title! look out riki!!:nunchuck:

i put a few more details as to the next tourney on the first page! get at me NW!!!

totally random walking home from the store and ran into vagrant lest coming out of mcdonalds! he said he might show up to the saturday tourney!

whats up fellas? no love:sad:

I’ll be there of course. Boards are kind of slow but oh well that’s how the work week is.

I’ll be there. Are you good on SSF4 setups?

I should be there. I didn’t show up last time even though I said I would, so I have to make up for that!

sounds good guys!!
as far as setups go zafo, i will have three like last time. if someone could bring a 360 and ps3 copies of ssf4:sweat: that would be alot of help! there will be food and drinks as well! See yall saturday night!!

I’ll bring my xbox copy of the game.

sweet!! thanks dude!!

i had fun haha

Toe-Fu Tourney 10/9 top three!!

1st - Duggish - E.Honda
2nd - Riki-oh - Adon/Bison
3rd - TanakaForce - Guy

CONGRATS to Duggish muggish fresh takin the #1 head band :karate:from riki oh!! I want to thanks everyone who came out!! Vagrant, Chris, Austin, Bokkin, Zafo & Georgia, Riki oh & Mor, bitq w/ friend:sweat:(forgot her name), FrankDadank, Mickey D, Mark(good show at 5th place sir!!!), Mechanica and mike:rock:

we missed you kkf and cole!! i hope your event tonight at the AfroDOJO pops off!! i really hope to see yall at the next tourney!!

thanks again to everyone for coming out!! see yall sonn i hope!!

-Greg & Uriah
Toe-Fu DOJO masters:karate:

Hey Gmon, can you message me with the address and time? casuals this saturday? My friend and I were looking for a local scene, if you need us to bring anything, we got PS3 copies and sticks.

sweet!! i got you the address in a PM. as far as equipment, i would bring your ps3 sticks if you prefer to use your own. other than that, i think we are good:tup:!! thanks again for the interest homie:rock:!! session starts saturday night 9:30pm!!

-Greg

the dojo will be open tonight at 9:30pm as usual! see yall tonight for casuals!!:rock:

10/16 recap…

Thanks To everyone who came out to the DOJO this weekend!!

We had a great turnout for a casual night. A really special thanks to the tacoma guys who came down(slash, rob, ronnicle). I hope you guys can make it out again! I do want to get more advice on the stream set-up slash so i will keep in touch! Thanks to Riki-oh & mor, Zafo999 & Georgia, Duggish, FrAnkDADAnk, Bowflexmike, Bokkin, tanakaForce and Afrocole for coming!! my bad if i missed anyone:sweat:

Another special thanks to C.P.R for bringing the extra monitor which allowed for the 3rd strike bracket to happen!
Here are the results from the 3s Tourney!
1st - Jason Cole!!- Urien/Necro
2nd - TankakaForce - Ryu
3rd - Gmon37 - Sean/Urien
5th - Ronnicle - Ryu
5th - Rob - Chun-li

Congrats to BitQ for taking my #19 spot on the AfroDOJO ladder:crybaby:!! lol we had an epic battle of first to five that ended with a score of 5-4!! soo close!!!:rock: i want to play that matchup more! I am weak against an aggrssive ambiguous cammy,any tips from my performance??@ bokkin and Zafo as well…

@Sunny(eric),Dmoney(dustin) and your buddy(honda player), i appreciate you guys coming out! i hope you can make it on a consistant basis! we need more strong players to spar with!!

in conclusion, great night! thanks again for coming out everyone! hope you can make it to next weeks tourney!! will dugg be there to defend his title?!

Stay up everyone!!:tup:

-Greg & Uriah
Toe-Fu DOJO Masters

Hey Greg, it was a pleasure attending this gathering of fighters and I hope to meet more people as well!

3s is to godlike.
This place is really nice, I’ll have to make sure and stop by next time I am in town.
Thanks for having me over Greg!!!