Tod combo and combo extensions with magneto modok doom

I play magneto modok doom . The main tod combo of a throw or non throw is a badic bnb ended with magnetic tempest into modik hyper phyionic baster so after this i do call hyper grab assist crounching medium with modok then dash back foward force beam and i have a hidden missile assist with with doom the problem is i want to be able to extend my combos after the dhc without hyper grab disruptor isnt pissible to use an an assist and im not using molecular shield i tried using plasma beam after the dhc by doing dash back call assist crounching m light phyonic blast the foward force beam i was only able to get the foward force beam to actually hit beforve the dummy flied out of the combo due to to much hit stun only one time out of like 40 abd i have very good exuction so my exucution isnt a factor i need to know is there any tod combos with magneto modok doom without using hyper grab and preferably not molecular shield and how to extend the dhc without hypergrab to eventually lead to the tod combo if it involves molecular shield even though i dont agree with the assist i still would alreciate if you guys gave me all the tech and if theres a tod with the assist i wouldnt mind knowing considering molecular shield is good against certain matchups with then in that case changed my tod combo because certain matchup like wolverine have lower health so my tod is easier so in total i need tod combos with out hyper grab

Had to re-read what you said a few times since you didn’t use any (.) periods.

I main doom as anchor and Stark as point, I can tell you that molecular shield and plasma beam provide essentially the same function as assists WHILE IN THE CORNER. That being said, I will have to agree with LTP and Borawserboxer that hidden missiles is the best assist for him. With Magnus, you are limited to grav and distruptor, except disruptor cannot hold an opponent character long enough to connect Force Beam after a slime puddle + PB. So grav is also the way to go.

Both of these capable individuals I just mentioned have full team combos involving this exact team with your mentioned assists, definitely give their videos a look.

LTP is the main modok philanthropist on this forum, and borawserboxer has a video on youtube called Science!!: A Collection of Modok Combo Technology.