Tips on downwards air dashing

How does everyone here air dash? (two attacks or with the d-pad/j-stick)? I am having a hard time doing the loops with dashes. any tips?

There’s really not a lot to airdashing in Marvel, thanks to 2-button dashes. Just input the direction and hit those two buttons, I don’t really know what giving you trouble there.

I guess its my timing, im trying to do the storm loop where you have to jump cancel the Crouching High, air dash downwards, to special, and repeat, seems like i cant air dash quick enough before my opponent recovers before i hit Special…i tried the dr. doom loop also, and just couldn’t get the air dash part to connect with the next input.

i’m having the same issue, the grounded oppononent gets up right before I try to OTG with H. I was told to air dash down after you hit the S and then tri-dash toward the opponent if your too far.

If you’re talking about the midscreen loop, you’ll also have to whiff a move after the airdash down/forward. The inputs are (for example) j.m,wait,j.m,j.6H,j.s, airdash d/f,A, land, tridash, otg H. If you’re having trouble in the corner you’re maybe just not inputting the dash quickly enough. Hit S, then immediately 2AB.

can anyone explain to me how to wiff a dash, im trying to get doom down to the ground faster, i tried dashing then immediately mashing j.M but it just doesnt wiff, is there something i am missing?

Dash Down + Whiff j.M in the corner
Dash DownForward + Whiff j.M, Tri-Jump, st.M for Mid screen.

Doom’s Dashes are good because he can cancel moves into them, but they have some dumb recovery on them, so on the way down tapping j.M cause Doom to fall faster to the ground, cancelling the recovery and making things happen faster, keeping the HSD from kicking in faster.

i am having same probs with doom , if i try a simple combo like s, l,l,m f+h, s land H,s Jump l,l,m,f+h,s after the first otg i cant come down fast enough to repeat the combo

Don’t use L in your air combos. Just use M>M>f+H>S then relaunch. It scales hit stun less and does more damage. Make sure after your ADDF you do H. Whiffing a normal lets Doom recover from his air dashes faster letting you hit that second relaunch.

Ouchhhhh

any tips on the foot dive, diagonal dash then continue the combo? also on the mission,they want you to launch , then air heavy (laser gun) then footdive. i just cant perfect the timing. any tips?