Time to go to work, guys! Dante team building thread

Thats the team im sticking with right now.

Dante/Taskmaster/Phoenix

Felt like saying why :stuck_out_tongue:

Dante - A- Jam Session
Iron Man - A- UniBeam
Wesker B- Samurai Edge

Iron Man has a really good DHC after Dante’s Hyper.
Dante’s assist makes it really easy to hit with Wesker’s lvl3 after his own combo.
Iron Man can also easily extend both Dante and Wesker combos with his assist.

I also want to find out if you can do an unblockable with Wesker assist as Dante does his :dp::m:>:dp::m: since the last hit there is an overhead isn’t it?

Really looking forward to sit in the lab with this team :smiley:

My team right now is Super Skrull with B assist, Dante with A assist, and Taskmaster with B assist or Sentinel with A assist.

It’s mixed with rushdowns, zoning, and some keep away games with it.

Yo, im thinkin of Dante Jam session/ Wesker sam edge/ but dont know who my 3rd should be. Dante and wesker look like they can rushdown together good but does anyone know a 3rd that would complement them both. Thinkn of chun because of legs assist but iono, havent played yet.

Zero/Dante/Super Skrull is what im going to try and learn the game with.

Team Devil Hunter(Dante ?/Zero ?/Trish ?)

[details=Spoiler]

1. Who characters and teams will you use (in order of selection)?
    Dante(Jam Session)/Zero(Vortex Dash)/Trish(Low Voltage)

2. What type of game-play strategy are you pursuing with this team? (Explain)
    RTSD, keep away when necessary.

3. What advantages does your point (first selected) character have?
    Dante is a well rounded character that has good reach and mobility to rush the opponent down, while also have a plethora of projectile moves to keep the opponent out.

What disadvantages does your point character have?
Low chip damage, no command throw can struggle against a really tight defense. Also, not exceptionally fast.

What maneuverability options does your point character have?
Air dash, teleport that always puts him immediately above and behind his opponent

How will your assists aid your point character?
Help generate and keep pressure to break even the tightest defense.

1. What advantages does your secondary character have?
    Good damage, easy combos, strong rushdown, versatile hyper combos

What disadvantages does your secondary character have?
Not that strong defensively, has trouble in fireball wars.

What maneuverability options does your secondary character have?
Fast command movement that seems like a teleport

How will your assists aid your secondary character?
Help keep opponents out, and battle in fireball wars.

1. What advantages does your last character have?
    Strong keep away game, and traps that are hard to avoid, and good chip damage.

What disadvantages does your secondary character have?
Relatively weak rush down ability.

What maneuverability options does your last character have?
I believe she has an air dash, but I’m not too positive.

How will your assists aid your last character?
Help keep opponent’s off of her, and push them out when they get too close.

1. What kind of Delayed Hyper Combo opportunities do you think your team will have?
    Dante’s Million Dollars into Trish’s Maximum Voltage
    Zero’s Rekkoha into Dante’s Million Dollars, or Trish’s Maximum Voltage

2. What type of impact will your Team Hyper Combo have on your opponent (Explain)?
    Good chip damage, can push opponent’s out.

3. What are some of the weaknesses of your team?
    To be truly effective it needs all of the team members alive so that it can be versatile in what it does.

4. After filling out this questionnaire, are you still comfortable with your team?
    I feel that I would still use this team as they are my favorite characters, and I feel they mesh nicely. [/details]

Just taken straight from the post I made in the team building thread, and the one I’m still currently using. I’m thinking I might change the assists though.

I’m thinking about running Trish (Low Voltage)/ Dormammu (Dark Hole)/ Dante (Jam Session).

im def. gonna use Dante as my point, I am not sure who else I want. I am thinking wesker, or dead pool because a lot of early videos show them working well together. The third im liking either chun cause her rush down is awesome or someone with a good assist and hope I can punish early

i’m thinking deadpool(gitan-urama)/dante(jam session)/dr doom(hidden missles)

i’m also wondering, once u devil trigger with dante… and tag out. how much more bad ass is jam session? :wonder:

I was thinking to main the same team but not sure how good trish is for keep away zoning. I’ll try akuma as well. It’s gonna take a while to find out what the best teams are.

You get a 15% damage boost when DT’d.

Thor (mighty smash) on point, and battery/Dante (weasel shot) as secondary pointman/Sentinel (up rockets)

Haven’t been able to figure out how to combo Dante Jam Session with Thor stuff, but I like Weasel Shot for covering more of the screen horizontally. Cover fire for me to move around with Thor.

I’m running this team currently.

Been running zero/iron man/dante

Currently maining Dante (jam), Ammy (cold), Storm (whirlwind).

Ammy’s assist + Dante’s teleport gets some ambigious combo starters going.
Storm’s assist can help you getting the enemy into the corner.

Dante can cover assists with his zoning projectiles.

Storm is a very strong third char, can DHC after Ammy or close Dante, got lots of Chip Dmg, good keepaway AND rushdown game.

I’m very happy with this combination of characters. Don’t wanna miss a team member :slight_smile:

Sent or doom assist are almost essential to dante rushdown seeming as the cover you whilst you teleport which should be your main way in…
Zero/Dante/Sent Just tear through people who make one mistake only bad point is zero’s dhc capabilities when not in the corner

My team is Dante(jam session)/Deadpool(happy trigger)/Chunli(Lightning legs)
That team is hardcore rush down with dante loop special attack jump cancel and calling assist of either Deadpool or Chun li to keep in corner they work really well together and is by far my most favorite and when need to you can keep away with deadpool. You can also dante guns DHC into deadpool guns pretty OG actually.

Wesker(otg trigger)/Dante(Jam session)/Chun li(Lightning legs)
this team is pretty rush down as well and is probably one of the best in my opinion because wesker in this team is point for pressure with dante and Chunli. Wesker is the meter battery in this team for dante and chunli because they do very good dmg especially with meter i have not gone into much depth with this team but it speaks for its self.

also the most annoying team i saw with a dante is Sentinel(mini sents)/Dante(jam session)/Deadpool( cutting charge slash thing)
pretty much Thrax mvc3 style dante is the commando while deadpool is a bit of his one thing but sent just combos off of jam sesion into long combo that does 80% dmg…ya a bit too much imo

I have been using

Dante (jam session)+ Dorm (dark hole)+ Akuma (whirlwind kick)

Just went on a 7 game win streak with this team :wow:

Ive been runnin Dante - Jam Session/ Morrigan - Dark Harmonizer/ Dr Doom - Molecular Shield (rocks) For my playstyle, im always in a good meter sitiuation, and i have total rushdown capabilities with dante on point and doom rocks