Tiers for obscure games

I liked 2k1, I love using Foxy, Lin, and May Lee:wink:

Tattoo Assasins - Truck Davis:wow:

agreed

Sonya is top in MK1. Safe sweep, she is nice and small when ducking and blocking, and the leg grab inf (after the leg grab, opponent canā€™t block). Cage a close second. Sub and Scorp can get a free containment after a throw cause the opponent canā€™t block, but they are still the bottom 2 in the game.

Any tiers for War Gods? Can a gameā€™s entire cast be bottom tier?

Sonyaā€™s MK1 leg grab inf was hilarious. :rofl:

Maria in Star Ocean 3 battle mode.

Spam cancel combo Scatter shot = win

or Fayt with his Sidekick cancel combo (invincibility frames)

Tifa was the Rape in that game, seriouslyā€¦I swear everysingle kick seemed to be able to juggle you forever. Yokoā€™s Yoyo special was gay tooā€¦and so was Tifaā€™s homing specialā€¦imo Tifa was Tops.

DBZGT: Final Bout - Any version of Goku was teh rape

The one guy who throws the big ass rolling boulders in War Gods was ridiculous if I remember correctly, you barely had any way of getting past those damn things

Dauragon(Final form) was BROKEN in The Bouncer. He mustā€™ve been in a tier all his own.

Tier list for World Heroes?

If anything Jo is the one thats broken. If not the entire game. That game was terrible minus a few things to do with combos which were fun. Sasuke was also pretty broken if you could use him.

And on the topic of Mortal Kombat; Noob Saibot is extremely broken. aka; dark surrounding cloud attack thingy. xD

SSJ4 Gogeta in any Budokai. =D

Heā€™s completely worthless in B3. Even if your opponent lands the fusion, you can just run away until he defuses. Heā€™s not even in the first 2 or Shin Budokai either.

anyone got anything for fighting masters on the megadrive?

The round guy and boxer always seemed best to me.

omg. WTF was that. I heard about that move but never saw it till now. Iā€™m gonna cry now. For I am scarred 4 life now.

Im amazed no one has mentioned any of the awesomely bad fighting games in the 3DO arsenal.

Please tell me more.

Mai-Otome: Otome Butoushi for PS2 (JP)

S: Natsuki
A: Miyu, Mai, Arika Ultimate
B: Nina, Lena
C: Nao, Shizuru, Haruka, Arika
D: Akane, Shiho, Nina Ultimate
F: Cat Mikoto

This game sucks balls, btwā€¦ and where the fuck is Midori (the girl in my avatar) !? :annoy: :annoy:

:rofl:

Primal Rage tiers liek nao.