Tiers for obscure games

Lu Kang in MK Armageddon seems top tier.

Let’s get this straight here: Sonya, Kano, and Johnny Cage are MK1’s top 3. Scorpion, Raiden, and Sub-Zero are the bottom 3. Liu Kang is in the middle. None of this matters, though, because everyone has broken crap in that game.

didnt Kano, Raiden and Cage all have the infinite though?

Leopoldon in Isuka. =D

Raiden owns in one-handed MK2 matches

shaq-fu/sonic battle/star ocean 3 battle mode tiers plz kthx

Arcade SF: The Movie:

God Tier: Akuma (Mainly the Hurricane Kick infinite.)

Omgosh, don’t remind me of this game, Ryu’s hurricane kick even on fucken hit was unsafe?! :rolleyes:

The normal one was. but the shadow one (which was another normal move) sent them into a juggle state.

And that game was top tier because Chun could throw her bracelets.

Sonic Battle

No matter how I see it, Shadow is top tier. Seriously. Select his second power as his air special and you could basically dash around wherever and potentially instagib someone easily.

EDIT: I put “air” as “are.” I must be really tired.

Actually the full tiers are:

Top: Cream/Shadow/Amy

Mid: Sonic/Rouge/Tails

Low: Knuckles/E-102/Chaos

Cream’s Air Power-Ground Projectile is most definately the most broken character in the game. Air Power can be spammed while moving and can still hit even when the animation has fiished making it frustrating to advance. Gorund Projectile is nearly impossible to counter due to hitting both in the air and ground at the same time.

Shadow can Dashcancel his Power Move into different direction which is very annoying, also his infinite air dash mobility.

Amy has excellent specials but most of all her easy-as-pie infinite B-B-B pause B-B-B pause xN

Wins thread!

as for shaq fu Hell i would like to know tiers for that shit too. Better yet. Some match vids of it lol

yall don’t read. :confused:

Sonic Battle

Sonic’s air shot = infinite OHKO opportunities. Only the projectile drains his meter. Using it low enough so that he doesn’t fire keeps his meter. As such, you can pick people off by turning into a ball just before you land.

Tails’s jumping attack was retarded.

Anyone know about Sonic the Fighters?

Sentinel is the best in Marvel.

Cloud seemed broken as fuck in Ehrgeiz.

oh god that game was terrible.

Foxy
Heidern
everyone else in 2k1

Am I the only one who like 2k1?

Fight Fever tiers please. That game is just 100% pure shit.

He isn’t. He’s upper mid at best.