-thread is closed can be deleted!

-thread can be deleted!

2 Likes

Good thread. You might add each character thread link to.

Gonna check some of the stuff here thanks.

i am not sure if that is needed since everything here is in the same category so people should actually see them when they move to this page but i might add a disclaimer that directs to them, so that people use them to actually talk about the different chars which this place here is not meant for.
ed.- added the disclaimer.

Stickied, amazing work as usual appo

lovely

your hard work is very much appreciated
Thank you appo

Hey folks, I hope this is the right place to post it… This is my latest combo video, featuring Krillin, Frieza, Ginyu, SSGSS Goku, Piccolo and SSJ Vegeta

the issue with these kind of multifighter videos is that they dont fit at just one place. i have added one with two chars in the list already and put it in the non blue hair section even tho i should ad it at both.
thats why i usually dont pick them for these lists.

[quote=“Brian_Kasugano, post:9, topic:575191”]

Hey folks, I hope this is the right place to post it… This is my latest combo video, featuring Krillin, Frieza, Ginyu, SSGSS Goku, Piccolo and SSJ Vegeta

[/quote]

Best tag video ive seen of the game so far dude. Good stuff and props that it wasnt just vegeta assist gimmicks every 5 second it feels like everyone elses tag videos right now.

List of all the character specific Discords.

Backdashing after blocking is better imo,

I dont know what to do when I knock them across the screen I feel like im playing rock paper scissors. super dash beats ki blast, ki blast beats 2H, 2H beats super dash.

I feel like baiting a super dash with a super is low level and its a bad habit but people have this URGE to abuse super dash and I feel like its kinda too strong I dunno.

I hate how it goes through projectile button, or that it has that crazy tracking. Or that you can use it as a meaty.

Great thread mate. Love the hitbox imgur folder.

hey guys

someone can post here the chart with level 3 super damage raw and scaling with combos?

Can’t find it anymore

Vegeta SSJ assist tracks. Just for those that don’t know. It’s a pretty important aspect of using and playing against the assist.

you can standing LL jump cancel into combo. timing is a bit stricter than 2H but it comes out faster.

Also yeah, second L of auto combo is jump cancellable on hit with a shitton of forward momentum. Dont know if that’s been adressed already.

Nice good resources

More buff dbz patch notes