This will sound really stupid but

I need help in the XF3 infinite.
I understand it’s f.Hx4, dash but i just can’t seem to get it.
I think i spam it too much but sometimes i do get 5 reps but sometimes i get 1

Just go into training mode and understand just how soon you can dash and how long you can delay doing the loop. I sometimes do it a little off and also don’t get close enough to keep it an infinite though of course 6-7 reps of it usually kills someone off so it’s not as big an issue. Just do it on training mode until you’re more confortable with the timing, there’s really no other answer to it.

Spam it too much?! I mash it because I don’t wanna accidentally charge it up a bit lol.

I sometimes do it too slowly because when I do it out of x-factor it’s a lot slower so that can happen lol

The opposite happens for me since the game thinks hitting H a thousand times a second counts as holding H itself

OH GOD THIS. This so much.

There’s a balance between mashing H and dashing forward that you have to get down in order to get the infinite down. Once you do though, it’s hard to mess it up.

I’m on a pad, so I typically find it tricky. But I’ve tried dashing forward with two stick presses, and I found myself using it with some success today. Keep on trying!

I’ll give that a shot. I haven’t been working on it for a while