Beats in My Head
The Beep
Crazy Chili Dog
The Circuit

Gutter Trash Tier:
Other Street Fighter OSTs
Every 3SOE Remix

Discuss.

Q and Hugo theme should be high for any 3s player.

what about 2nd Impact, and New Generation?

I like how Killing Moon is Top and High Tier. Biased much? Lol!

The Circuit is bottom tier? Not sure how much I value this list.

You Blow My Mind should be S-Tier. That track is a main-changer.

EDIT: The Circuit in LOW TIER?!

Q Theme not in S tier?

Joke tier list

I’m not digging that list. Here’s mine.

God Tier(banned from all tournaments):
Theme of Q, 3rd round (console-only, bass line is OP)

Top Tier(no particular order):
Theme of Q
The Circuit
Jazzy NYC '99

High-mid Tier(no particular order):
Crazy Chili Dog
Killing Moon
Twilight
You Blow My Mind
The Beep
China Vox, 2nd round
Kobu

Mid Tier(no particular order):
Crowded Street
Snowland
The Longshoreman
Spunky
Psyche Out

Low-mid Tier:
China Vox, 1st round

Low Tier:
Beats in my Head

Sean Tier(Comedy Option):
Beats in my Head, 2nd Round

If you are a serious die-hard 3rd Strike player who has big dreams, and like I mean going to Tougeki dreams, then Theme of Q and The Circuit should be music to masturbate to.

Jazzy NYC '99 is just one of the greatest fighting game songs of all time, and if you don’t agree then you’re a phony who hates his mother.

Pretty much all the songs High-mid to Low-mid are also viable; you’ll see a lot of arguments on which song should be higher based on matchups and personal experience. Some people even go so far as to say Spunky can be better than Crazy Chili Dog on a good day.

Some songs placings in the list are debatable; for instance Crowded Street may be considered too low on the list while Kobu is too high. The reason why I put Kobu above Crowded Street is because both have the same premise going: cool and soft first round, but the transition to the 2nd round gets more energetic and pumped. The problem with Crowded Street is that the transition causes the catchiness of the 1st round to become overshadowed by a somewhat forced beat in the 2nd. Kobu has a more traditional transition that manages to get it right.

I should note that I also included sections of certain songs in the list, specifically 1st and 2nd round portions. I did this because certain songs can create a very different type of mood during play. The best example I can give is China Vox(Chun’s stage theme). The first round is a bunch of “wreyreyreyyy~” and a "BOOOoommm…~"s, but when you get to the second round, it decides to calm down and take shit more seriously…kinda like fighting against Chun herself: 1st round you generally don’t have much to lose and can take some risks trying to beat her, but the next round she’ll have meter stocked and you gotta slow it down some. That extra feeling of nerves is something you can only feel in the 2nd round. Also, 1st round of China Vox is just kinda annoying.

The reason why I added Beats in my Head 2nd Round to the list is because the first time I heard it clearly, I couldn’t stop laughing. Totally ruined the song for me…even worse anyway.

In the end though, all of these songs are great in their own ways. Some are more loved than others, some have small fanbases. Some are even loved in spite of…or even BECAUSE they’re shitty. It’s really up to you to decide which is better than what. It’s like 3S the game itself: there are for the most part solidified top tiers(anybody who says Theme of Q and The Circuit aren’t top are obviously NNNNEEEWWBBBZZZZZ), but any of these are great, really.

P.S.- Don’t take any of this seriously. :V

everytime i see Killing Moon I just imagine that this is Akuma’s track:

[media=youtube]aX1PwkgwsG0[/media]

i really like your tier list aku. only thing i would switch is “Twilight” with “Snowland”, other than that i think it’s perfect ^^

3SO Longshoreman’s higher than the original IMO.

[FONT=Helvetica][COLOR=#141414]

I like Q’s a lot actually…and sorry to everyone but I just cant enjoy Hugo’s as much as everyone else it seems. Really tho, the track is pretty repetitive.

Lol, I just noticed that. My bad~

Hey well, I just want to say that bottom tier for 3S OST is still top tier of other osts :slight_smile:
[/COLOR][/FONT]

That it is.

Id like some explanation of The Circuit’s godliness tbh- On paper what we’ve got is a fruity loops esque guitar on repeat. I also fail to see customary hype beat drops and/or tempo switch ups.

Yeah that was one of the tracks that didn’t get completely washed out by high pitched bionic sounds. I definitely can’t hate on that track.

Top Tier
You Blow My Mind
Spunky
SnowLand

High Tier
Killing Moon
Twilight
Jazzy NYC
The Longshoreman
Psyche Out

Mid Tier
Beats in My Head
The Theme of Q
Crazy Chili Dog
China Vox

Low Tier
Kobu
The Beep
Crowded Street
The Circuit

Fixed.

One of the reasons why The Circuit is so important is because it’s the entrance theme used for the Semi-Finals of 3rd Strike SBO, while Theme of Q is used for Grand Finals. That, and it’s just a fitting song for Hugo overall.

I’ll be honest, some of the remixed songs aren’t that bad. Ibuki, Akuma, Oro/Sean and Remy’s remixes are either good or great. Hugo’s is pretty decent as well. The biggest problem I have with them is that they’re either too bland or take away from what made the originals so great.

Seriously though, how could anybody fuck up Jazzy NYC '99…

This list is broken to the point of being unsalvageable. thx now oe sgonna be afwul :crybaby:

I think the only way to screw up Jazzy NYC is if you hate 3S.

Some dude made a Vocaloid remix of Jazzy NYC.

Hatsune Miku > Simon Viklund

[media=youtube]ZmBP4ucVty0[/media]

Well, I didnt know that those themes were used for SBO haha. I understand the general consensus now…still doesnt change my opinion of the song tho :stuck_out_tongue:
Q’s Theme is much much better than The Circuit.

I listened to every Remixed song and I didnt like even one man… :confused:

I like this list a lot :slight_smile:

I would totally take that over Jazzy NJC any day. It’s got an actual groove and instrumental melody.

I really like the new Q remix. forget the haters. I remember when people hate the original 3S music because it wasn’t like sf2 and people were like “No guile theme?!?! Fuck this game!”

BEEEESKA BEEEESKA BEEEEEEEE! BEATS IN MAI HEAAAAAAD!

…in all honesty, I love that song. :frowning: