There are no heroes left in Dan

Now that is just evil Nick.

Kick his ass. Justin knows Dan though. He did land cr.mk into super taunt into ultra in competition against Air’s Ryu.

Kick his ass anyway!

I played Justin in pools before, instant dive kick bodied me. There is a reason Justin is one of the top US players. Wish I could have played him more to figure out some more options

I still have hope for Dan. I am currently 11 best Dan on PSN. I am aiming for the top. That also sucks that Ixion may switch mains. He was my role model and kept me going. I plan to replace him hopefully :3.

Wow. My highest ranking on PSN was 180 I think. Nothing special. Congratulations and good luck!

Update: I am now 6th best Dan.

Your avatar is godlike!

To be the best Dan on PSN you have to beat Ixion’s old record, don’t you? Or was it reset for Ultra?

Cause if so it’s fucking ridiculous he has like 20000BP

It’s reset. The top Dan atm only has 9700 points, I have 5000 or so. I fought him as well. We are about the same level of skill or better. I shall be the god of Saikyo! I am 5th place atm almost to top 3. I only need like 500 or so points to get in there. Saikyo isn’t dead. Btw if you were wondering I am 15 :3. A young in. Just like Jayce The Ace when he first started.

Btw Grounded. You the senpai has noticed me. Love your Dan videos. Learned quite a lot from it. Especially that SSF4 AE combos for Dan. You taught me. Watched that many many times to remember the combos. I owe you respect.

I saw way too many Dan players at EVO so far. There’s at least four-five, including myself and D-Bus (awesome to have finally met you!).

4 or 5 out of 2000 seems about right :wink:

I got to play another Dan at the qanba booth, good games

How did you guys do?

I went 3 and 2, knocked into losers by Knuckle Du and lost to a Yang because I started mashing, totally beat myself. So salty about it. I played Adon though.

Went 2-2, switched between Rose (top tier now, says all the dick riders) and Dan. Lost to Filipinoman on stream and to an Ibuki that I feel like I should have beaten.

These Dan’s need to stop random SRK so damn much.

Ended up going 2-2, really shouldve made it out of my pool in at least losers.

Lost to some less than satisfactory Oni player, and then lost to a decent Honda from Norcal in losers.

It was nice to meet Oathkeeper, however briefly!

I’m crying to myself now that there’s video footage of my fraudulence. =(

I totally lost due to not having any practice on the XBox360. My matches were just plain awful and the timing on everything was off. Bleh I was sick to my stomach it was so Bad…lol