The Walking Dead Comic Thread. Also, Books

That kinda rolls off the tongue, doesn’t it?<br><br>Anywho, talk about the comic. Keep spoilers about the show out of this thread, and keep spoilers about the comic out of that thread.<br><br><br>So 107 just dropped, along with the Governor Special #1. I can’t decide if I like Neegan or not. I like his attitude, but something about him seems off.<br><br>I’m also reading the Rise of the Governor right now. It’s interesting, so far. Already got the Road to Woodbury lined up after that.<br><br>Concerning the Governor special #1, don’t bother. It’s sort of like Michonne’s special where it’s 2-3 new pages explaining backstory (in this case where/how he got the fish tanks), and the rest is a repeat of the story where Rick and Michonne meet the Governor.<br><br><blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href=“http://forums.shoryuken.com/profile/20911/Louiscipher”>@Louiscipher</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>I read issue 107 of the comic. I’m done. Now
Kirkman is trying to write Negan (aka Governor 2.0) as a just villain
trying to be reasonable and keep some semblance of order. Bullshit. Fuck
you Robert Kirkman. Comic should have ended after the Governor arc and
continued as a series of mini series about people around the world
dealing with the problem. Then it could pick up years later with an
adult Carl. </div>
</blockquote>

I think there’s more to Negan than that. I think that’s just how he’s trying to show himself, almost like he’s messing with Rick.<br>

I still don’t trust Negan one bit. I doubt Kirkman is going the route of what Louscipher is saying. But since someone’s demise at the hands of Negan they have been slow rolling anything interesting pretty damn hard. <br>