The Ultimate Combo

Now I’m no big Gill player and I’m sure everyone else isnt either but I was bored and tried some shit out wit’ em last nite such as his best combo. When the opponent is in the corner, jumping deep HK, crouching HPx2, (make sure they both hit twice for a total of 4 hits), Pyro.Cyro Kenesis (qcf + LP), Super Cancel, Ceraphic Wing (qcfx2 + K). This will do 27 hits.

Also I have an instant stun combo with’ em. When the opponent is in the corner, jumping deep HK, crouching HPx2, (make sure they both hit twice for a total of 4 hits), Pyro/Cyro Cyber Lariat (DP + LP), make sure it hits twice for a stun. Then u gotta opprotunity to use his Ceraphic Wing combo.

If you combo in to the wing super it does less damage, better combo and easierfrom anywhere on the screen

Jump in roundhouse, Low Fierce (elbow) DP with fierce p (the lariat) over and over and over until they stun, then wing em. Try to time the lariat to get both hits so they stun faster, but you can just get them with the 2nd (flame or freezing) hit and itll still workI guess Gills lariat is considered by the game to be an Ex-move and that is why it lets it combo so much? No idea.