The Truth is NOw OUT TOP SKOE AND DIRTY TATICZ ARE THE BEST IN MICHIGAN

Could not have said it any better myself come Lames challenge Us Prove yourselves stop just Typeing Clowns

haters gonna hate

Thats is the truth

Whats up ian

You’re right, I don’t “know” Twan. I never said I knew him that well. I met him at MWC, exchanged some encouraging words (meet and greet)…the end. :lovin:

I’m cool with the MI group I “know”. So I’m not throwin shade or anything.

Your post are a tad rediculous, but hey I LOL @ every one you fellas (you and your boi) make. Some reason I think this is Ali Vegas. And if so, LMFAO!!! What’s good nigga. :smile:

If not…then you will never become a god or the final boss ownage. SO GIVE UP!

…POT MONSTER!!! :razz:

If you guys are the best how come I never see you at tournaments taking home money?

Online don’t even count homies.

Brian you don’t count, I know you retired.

since the old thread dissapeared i’ll post this up here again.

i’ll play you first to 5 as vega, i’ll put up the value of all the shit you 2 have stolen, you put up all the shit youve stolen. I’ll play either one of you delusional jack asses, pm me where you wanna play and im there, or i’ll meet you up at evo.

ill play you guys.

gamertag: toni0z

I am hands down the most under-rated player in MI, So people stand up now and give me my standing ovation.

WE WON PLENTY OF TOURNAMENTS AROUND 20 Tournaments (TOP SKOE, DIRTY TATICS) U DONT KNOW WHAT U TALKING ABOUT NUFF SAID!

hahahaaha…man this was the best thread

We the best in michigan check out the link

[media=youtube]DOVY3eQjpwU[/media]

Click on this link WE ARE THE BEST

New Video Youtube Best

[media=youtube]ISL4-9XkJF4[/media]

New Video X box live Azz Whoppins

lol detroit

embarrassing.

We the best. Hands down. And @ =KOH= this is my first post on SRK in ages, Top Skoe and LODOWN are not me. We been holding this shit down for YEARS. 10 years ago in Detroit MI, who was the best niggas? We was still in high school beating the shit outta these boys. We local heroes, we living legends. Think about that, I said 10 YEARS ago. We ain’t gotta go to no tournaments no more. That’s like asking a veteran to go back to war… HE ALREADY EARNED HIS STRIPES WAY BACK. We the best, they can’t fuck with us. I’m giving out them Tekken ass beatings fa damn sure, I’m still the best in the Midwest 9 and 10 years later, they still can’t fuck with me, and I don’t play that shit no more. We just beasts, we just good, we do this shit, we did this shit, we just the shit, AYE.

This is THe TRUTH!!!

LOL nerds.

still in high school? i would have assumed that gentlemen of your skill level would have been able to get out of high school in less than 10 years. i must say im a lil disappointed in you guys.

We Have the Most Wins In Michigan If IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT WHY THE FUCK WE GOT 2 CHANGE? YALL NEED 2 CATCH UP 2 US!!!