The Tekken Tunes Thread

:eek: You know it had to happen sooner or later.

The purpose of this thread is simple. Post up your sick stage/music combinations. Share your love of music with Iron Fists around the world!

Rules:
1] This thread is not for sharing, distributing, or downloading any copyrighted material. Hold that.
2] Please feel free to link to YouTube material for others’ reference if it’s available. Please either use links or hide the auto-embeded videos in spoiler tags.
3] This thread is not a place for criticizing others’ musical tastes. Let’s feel the love here, ladies. <3 :smiley:

What I’m bumpin’ so far…
Phillipines: Universe - Echoes
Brazil: Chase and Status - No Problem
Yokosuka: Suemitsu and the Suemith - Allegro Cantabile
Heavenly Garden: Andy Blueman - Florescence
Fallen Garden: Chase and Status ft. Mali - Let You Go
Snoop Dogg: Will Smith - Switch (stolen from Thirteenthorder)
France: Jay-Z and Kanye West - “Brothas” in Paris (stolen from FilthieRich)
United States: Masaaki Endou - Road to Tomorrow ~Going My Way!!~
Finland: Cash Cash - Reach for the Stars
China: Gackt - Black Stone
Indonesia: Tinie Tempah ft. Eric Turner - Written in the Stars
United Arab Emirates: LiSa - Crossing Field
Chile: U2 - Beautiful Day
Russia: Tekken 6 - Lightning Storm
Saudi Arabia: Daler Mehndi - Tunak Tunak Tun (I know the stage is not India. I know. I couldn’t help it.)
Poland: Lupe Fiasco - The Show Goes On
Training Stage: Virtua Fighter 2 - Ride the Tiger

Whatchu got, Tekken fans?

Where can I find an explanation of the music import process?

Wondering if I can change Snoop’s stage to play **Switch - Will Smith **(the song in that awesome TTT2 trailer).

i dont know i was like 12 when snoops first album doggy style dropped and it was his first and last solo album that was good… His stage music comes on and i auto lose because its just such a bad song and phoned in and i cant block it out . snoop has not been snoop since what 92?93?

How do you transport music into the game? I see no option in the stage music settings to access anything external to the game.

haven’t tried it but when i was looking at the settings, i think you press L1 or R1 (on PS3) to shift between libraries. one of them shows the older tekken games in a chronological list, and another should show the songs from your console’s hdd.

Vigor Force (geese’s theme) from the original CVS is a good fit to some of the more bustling stages. That was the first song I put in.

ive not tried either, i just replaced all the shitty dubstep with heavenly garden

For Xbox360, they won’t let you just plug in your usb drive or mp3 player and upload files to the harddrive. So I burned all my mp3s on to a blank CD (Don’t use Windows Media Player, use a burner like Nero)
Then put the burned CD into the Xbox and ripped all the songs.
Then popped in Tekken Tag 2, went to Tekken Tunes, and swapped all the background music out.

How you put your own custom music into Tekken Tunes on PS3?

I put some nujabes on the soundtrack, fucking amazing. Fighting on the Moonlit stage with courting stars playing is epic.

Damn why did I not think of this? Gonna have to do this tomorrow, thank you good sir

:eek: Glad to see this love going around! Let’s get those tunes poppin’, baby!

And of course, courtesy of Filthie himself, gotta have “Brothas in Paris” playing on the France stage!

“Tag so hard muhfuggas wanna find me…”

You guys know what song is used for this:

[media=youtube]3o_kIMzyhUc[/media]

?

My Tekken Tunes consists of:

Player Select (CVS2000)
Solidus Theme (Metal Gear Solid 2)
Anti-Kyougen Team (KoF XI)
Jecht Battle (Final Fantasy X)
Theme of Rose (Street Fighter Alpha 2 Gold)
Vigor Force (CVS200)
Volcano Russo (Street Fighter EX2)
Theme of Capcom (CVS2000)
Theme of Nakoruru (CVS2000)
Abyss 3rd theme (TNA Wrestling)
Elena (SF 2nd Impact)

I forgot a few and forget the name of the stages I assigned them to, But they all fit perfectly. Waiting for the rest of the DLC stages to drop I got a couple of gems left to complete my dream soundtrack

I like the tracks in this game like Strategic Space, Sakura Schoolyard and Hall Of Judgement, but I want to add some tracks from KOF, Street Fighter, etc.

Bountiful Sea: Ibuki’s Theme from 3rd Strike
Heavenly/Fallen Garden: Omega Rugal’s theme from CvS2
Wayang Kulit: Makoto’s theme from 3rd Strike
Arena: “KDD-0075” from KOFXI
Coastline Sunset: Rose’s theme from SFA3
Riverside Promenade: EX-Kyo’s theme from KOFXI

Some of my Tekken Tunes, not bound to any stage though.

[media=youtube]U-GsuI2r5Nw[/media]
[media=youtube]LSZVoFYojlc[/media]
[media=youtube]t0ODyHKqtuM[/media]
[media=youtube]SEHS1SULU8s[/media]
[media=youtube]HlEdtXx4ym8[/media]

LoL at Rule #1 “Hold Dat.” XD
i actually like most of the music on the stages. The songs I will probably replace first is the Main Menu. Its getting a bit annoying :frowning:

When i first got the game i was just testing out how tekken tunes worked and choose a random song for the character select i ended picking krizalids kof 02 um theme. It ended up fitting perfectly xD

[media=youtube]CpqOhMLZpn4[/media]

I’m playing on ps3 and I can’t change my stages to the jin remix song.
If I pick the stage that I’ve changed to jin’s I just get the default song.
I’ve tried this with the waiting room and stage in dubai.

Nyone else having the same problem ?